As a keen Motorcyclist...

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

As a keen Motorcyclist...

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 am

..since 1950...

..and a keen Sim Flyer, since whenever.!..

One of the recent TV episodes of..>>> http://www.tvsa.co.za/mastershowinfo.as ... howid=1517
....covered a ride from Santa Rosa, (a few miles north of San Francisco), to Los Angeles, along the beautiful Interstate Highway 1, hugging the Pacific Coast!
A highway I have traversed many times, and am intimately familiar with, in my many California Flight Sim explorations in the air, and my various "18-Wheels of Steel" Truck Simulators on the ground!

Its always fascinating to watch real scenery that I am so familiar with, with my various Simulators, and my Wikipedia reading and study of the locations!

So exciting!

Motorcycles and Aeroplanes are intimately linked together.... :D ...!

Paul...Bike it...You'll like it!.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: As a keen Motorcyclist...

Postby Tug002 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 am

I dont have any roads like that to drive on here in Ontario but I do have a favorate to ride going to the ski hill. Lots of twistys through the bush. Still been too cool here to do the journey but have made a few short runs so far this year. Just waiting for nice weather for a good ride.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: As a keen Motorcyclist...

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 am

"Route 66" is one of my many other favourite travels in the USA....>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_66

From Chicago to Santa Monica...or the other way round!

A journey I have travelled a few times in the Flight Sims in my Beech Baron 58, following the road map, and stopping over at various interesting locations en-route!

Anyone for a trip with me on a Pan-head, Hard-tail, Harley Davidson?

(Or a Multiplayer flight in a Baron 58?).... ;) ....!

Paul...I-66, wind in the hair, flies in the teeth, big grin?..... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Autos