Elemment Palazzo

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Elemment Palazzo

Postby chornedsnorkack » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:36 am

A car quoted at 2 million Ukogbani£:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

What is the clearance height of the rooftop terrace Sky Lounge? How will it pass underpasses? And what is its coefficient of air resistance?
How does the price compare with Cessna Citation Mustang?
chornedsnorkack
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Elemment Palazzo

Postby Strategic Retreat » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 pm

chornedsnorkack wrote:What is the clearance height of the rooftop terrace Sky Lounge?

Irrelevant. If you have the cash for it, you can have ALL the overpasses and bridges too low on your way demolished and then rebuilt easy. :snooty:

chornedsnorkack wrote:How will it pass underpasses?

Hmmm... enlarge them as you go. :think:

chornedsnorkack wrote:And what is its coefficient of air resistance?

How rude. For someone with money, being cautious over fuel efficiency is so quaint. :naughty:

chornedsnorkack wrote:How does the price compare with Cessna Citation Mustang?

Details, details... O0

Sure that mammoth on wheel seems to incarnate the concept of conceit no more and no less than some so-called private yachts that come with gold faucets and similar useless paraphernalia, only on tires. :roll:
There is no such a thing as overkill. Only unworthy targets.
Strategic Retreat
Captain
Captain

Postby Fishbed7701 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Wow that is one ugly mother :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I love that interior shot with the 3 bladed window wipers, that's quite the contraption!
Fishbed7701
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby chornedsnorkack » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 am

Strategic Retreat wrote:
chornedsnorkack wrote:How does the price compare with Cessna Citation Mustang?

Details, details... O0

Sure that mammoth on wheel seems to incarnate the concept of conceit no more and no less than some so-called private yachts that come with gold faucets and similar useless paraphernalia, only on tires. :roll:

How many private planes have faucets other than gold?

OK, Travolta´s 707 looks like white metal:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qantas-(John-Travolta)/Boeing-707-138B/0269512/L

But generally, if you can afford a plane that is big enough for a faucet - at which point you are talking about tens of millions of pounds sterling - gold faucets are standard equipment:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled-(Comlux-Aviation)/Airbus-A319-115X-CJ/1611726/L
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Airbus-A ... /0188645/L
chornedsnorkack
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby SG-19 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 am

That design is not that new, I remember seeing in a weekly comic called SPEED & POWER some time in the late 70's early 80's some fantastic design concept's exactly the same as the front of that motorhome, but these were for Heavy Goods Vehicles. The same designer also had some very futuristic designs for aircraft. I can't for the life of me remember the designers name, only that he was either Austrian or Swiss.
SG-19
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Steve M » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:37 pm

I meant to comment on this "thing" earlier, but now that I see some back up posts.. That thing is Butt ugly on the outside. No matter whats in it, if the outside looks like a duck, it's a friggen duck..! :hand: :D
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby expat » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 am

Steve M wrote:I meant to comment on this "thing" earlier, but now that I see some back up posts.. That thing is Butt ugly on the outside. No matter whats in it, if the outside looks like a duck, it's a friggen duck..! :hand: :D

Here is its twin brother. This looks like it was hit by a buss..............twice and then thrown into the ugly tree hitting every twig, leaf and branch on the way down. If you are really unlucky you can see this on the roads in Germany or on promo stops in towns...........via your optician................to have your eyes burnt out.......

Matt

expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Steve M » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:24 pm

expat wrote:
Steve M wrote:I meant to comment on this "thing" earlier, but now that I see some back up posts.. That thing is Butt ugly on the outside. No matter whats in it, if the outside looks like a duck, it's a friggen duck..! :hand: :D

Here is its twin brother. This looks like it was hit by a buss..............twice and then thrown into the ugly tree hitting every twig, leaf and branch on the way down. If you are really unlucky you can see this on the roads in Germany or on promo stops in towns...........via your optician................to have your eyes burnt out.......

Matt

HaHa! Imagine buying one these and trying to get your kids to hop in and go for ride. Say your dropping them off at school in this thing. Not happpy kids, I would guess..
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby MASABI TROOPER » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I don´t know but something reminds me to Luigi Colani design............................. :doh: :doh:

Bruno
Bruno (Trooper)
MASABI TROOPER
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 am

MASABI TROOPER wrote:I don´t know but something reminds me to Luigi Colani design............................. :doh: :doh:

Bruno

..that's the Bloke!...>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Colani

Wild designs!... :o ...!

Paul.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby expat » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 am

Fozzer wrote:
MASABI TROOPER wrote:I don´t know but something reminds me to Luigi Colani design............................. :doh: :doh:

Bruno

..that's the Bloke!...>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Colani

Wild designs!... :o ...!

Paul.

Just because you are sensitive and no one understands you, it does not make you an artist......... :lol: :lol:

Matt
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Steve M » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

It's the first I've heard of Biodynamic design. I didn't know one could get a job in that field. I'm gob smacked! :think:

Oh wait.. after searching the net, most biodynamic artists are self employed. :lol:
Steve M
Major
Major

Return to Autos