Motorcyclists Corner.....

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Re: Motorcyclists Corner.....

Postby Fozzer » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:14 pm

My favourite place for browsing every day is in my magic herb and spice cupboard in my kitchen, for delicious tasty meals to prepare and cook every day!

....A cooks paradise... :dance: ...!

...in between motorcycling and pretending to fly aeroplanes!... :lol: ...!

https://www.seasonedpioneers.com/peppercorns/

Paul... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:11 pm

i sent you a pm fozzer....sent it twice by mistake......oh....my 750 watt e-bike is coming on tuesday.....really looking forward....i just hope it handles the hills....gives me a little exercise too....chickened out on the cycle :(
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello Yan!

Got your message...and replied!

Some latest stuff...>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM3UQ_LQ_WU&t=43s

Grass-cutting time in the early Spring!

...with Messrs Briggs and Stratton's pride and joy!

Take care, Yan! ;) ...!

Paul... :D ...!

P.S...How about a Pic of the new E-Bike!!.... :dance: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:12 am

Hey Paul, just finished watching your latest video. I enjoyed the ride to pick up the lawnmower bits. Snow almost gone here now with a few diehards out riding now. I will probably get my Scooter and Mustang out of storage about the middle of next month if it stays nice out.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby yancovitch » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:01 pm

wow...e-bike is super...goes up all the steep hills here without any problem....i'm free i'm free....yea.........can go down to the lake...shopping or whatever, as often as i like now, without having to trudge up the hills.......vc
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:02 am

Hello Folks!
I had a shoutout from our Tug on my Motorcycle Youtube Channel the other day, saying he hadn't noticed me lately on our Simviation!
I explaining that most of my time now is taken up with exploring the world at ground level on my motorcycles, while all my Flight Simulator stuff sulks in the corner of my living room!.... ;) ...! (It's all in working order...trust me!).
As soon as I fire my computer every day I always pop into Sim V to see who is around, and get all the latest news!
I ride my Motorcycles every day throughout the year come wind, rain, snow, and ice...
....my only means of daily transport since I stuck my motor car (1982 Austin Allegro 1.5 HL) in my garage in 1990, to avoid all the daily traffic jams, and it hasn't moved since!

So take a trip with me at ground level for a change... ;) ...>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0DuDF6fABU&t=23s

Take care. all... ;) ...!

Paul... :mrgreen:

P.S.....and all the rest of the exciting stuff...>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5lKG ... 9JA/videos

Fun non two wheels!... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby cevans » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:30 am

Love watching these. Gives a little real life taste of another part of the world. I used to ride bikes too. Really miss it.
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:41 am

cevans wrote:Love watching these. Gives a little real life taste of another part of the world. I used to ride bikes too. Really miss it.

Many thanks!

Motorcycle rides in the open countryside air have been a real treat during this Corona Virus Pandemic!

Thanks again!...

Paul... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Hello, Chums!
It's mid-October now in England, with the leaves on the trees starting to change colour, and the weather starting to get a bit chilly...
...but all my daily motorcycle rides must still continue every day...
So this is the latest update on my Youtube Channel fun and frolics, goings-on!...LOL...>>>

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5lKG ... 9JA/videos

Take a trip with me!.... 8-) ...!

Paul.... :D ... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby TruNorthSim » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Hey Fozzer. I watched your video and subscribed. Nice bike! It looked like the lady on her phone at grocery store got a little spooked haha. I live in the states, and I find it interesting watching your videos. Only familiar thing I saw was the shell station!
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:25 am

Hello Jack, (TNS)! Many thanks for the Sub! Most of my Biker Chums are from the 'States, so I get to see most of their countryside every day as they ride their bikes. all along the Atlantic Coast, Pacific Coast, and everywhere in between, on Youtube! One of my Biker Chums has recently moved from Arizona to North Arkansas, so I get to see lots of the Southern Ozarks now!. Many thanks again Jack, and take care!.... :D ... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hagar » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:25 am

Good to see you still biking Paul. 8-) Your roads look better maintained than those down here, no potholes!

That lady with the pushchair would have seen you if she hadn't had her phone glued to her ear. One of my pet hates. :x

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Hagar wrote:Good to see you still biking Paul. 8-) Your roads look better maintained than those down here, no potholes!

That lady with the pushchair would have seen you if she hadn't had her phone glued to her ear. One of my pet hates. :x

Hello Doug, my old adversary...LOL...!
Still going strong, up here in the delights of Hertfordshire with its ever-growing population of people and motorcars!
Two wheels are the quickest way for me to get around now!
(I abandoned my motor car in 1990).
I enjoy all my daily rides as I video my travels and upload them to Youtube for my many fellow motorcyclists to watch.
Watching their travels also aids to the many years of my Sim V Flight Sim explorations, exploring the USA and other parts of the world by air!
I travel the world at ground level now, instead of by air in my trusty Cessna 150 Aerobat...LOL...!
Take care Doug, and I hope you have survived the CoronaVirus Pandemic...
..do you and I still remember 1918 one?...LOL...!
It's no fun getting old...!
Paul.... :D ... :D ... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:40 am

With Winter well on its way now, and the weather getting colder, my latest motorcycle antics, Chums!...>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFelwlDOv5Y&t=1076s

Three shopping trips all done in one go before I get too cold!... :o ...!

(1). A trip to the lawnmower shop for a new pack of gasket and diaphragm set for the carburettor on my trusty Briggs and Stratton petrol lawnmower. (An annual job)
(2). A visit to the local motorcycle shop for a new replacement waterproof cover for my trusty motorcycle. (An annual job).
(3). A visit to my local food emporium for some tasty vittles for my cooking. (A daily job).

...and the rest of my daily motorcycle activities through the year...year after year!.... 8-) ....>>>

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5lKG ... 9JA/videos

Many thanks for watching, Chums!

Paul..... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:47 am

Hey there Paul, good to see you back here again. Heading over to your utube to watch the video's now.

Have a great day
Tug :D
Tug002
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Autos