Motorcyclists Corner.....

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Re: Motorcyclists Corner.....

Postby Tug002 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:34 am

Thumbs up on another great ride along with you Paul :clap:

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Anthindelahunt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Ditto here. Looked pretty cold. :animals-dogrun:

Anthin. :shifty:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Ta Lads!.... :D ....!

Keeping an eye on the weather each day, and if it looks "nice" I will take the bike out for a ride....

...just as long as it's not too cold for me!

Paul.....Weathering the Winter!... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Saturday was forecast to be a cold, wet, dull, miserable day.... :( .....

...BUT.... :shock: ....

....by mid-day it had warmed up enough, (42F), to encourage me to wheel my Motorcycle out and do some of my usual shopping via a slightly longer route!....

It turned out to be rather fun...(although still a bit chilly), and well worth the extra journey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPPEGYOny24

Enjoy it with me!

Paul..... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 am

Another thumbs up on the ride with you Paul. I also enjoyed hearing you talk during the ride :clap:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:44 am

Tug002 wrote:Another thumbs up on the ride with you Paul. I also enjoyed hearing you talk during the ride :clap:

Keep smiling

Ta Tug!...!

.... :D ....!

The trouble is, I'm not very good at; "talking" and "conversations"!

Having spent most of my life in comparative solitude and silence after the wives and all the Children finally left the roost, zillions of years ago....

...the only person I talk to now.....

is...

....Myself!... :o ...!

(...so no fights or arguments!).... :lol: ...!

I gradually lose the power of speech, and my dictionary shrinks every day!... :( ....!

I leave it to my many American Youtube Chums to talk endlessly about anything and everything...ad infinitum!

...I just gasp for breath listening to them!.... :lol: ....!

Thanks again for watching, Chums!

Paul.... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:40 pm

This Saturday and Sunday have been a total wash-out for Motorcycle riding. It has poured with rain non-stop for both days.

One of my latest videos when I wasn't getting soaked in the rain...

...just a little on the chilly side!...>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zFPi-19A8U

Just a word for some of my old Biker Chums, do any of you own a Harley-Davidson model with a; "TwinCam" motor, (following the Single-Cam Evo Motor)?

I've been watching horror, expensive stories of them unfold on Youtube!

This makes an interesting read regarding Models and their popularity!...>>>

http://hdhistory.com/most-popular-harle ... son-chart/

When the weather is as naff as its been this weekend, all that is left is to watch old Youtube videos!....LOL...!

Paul....Praying for some better weather!... :pray: ....!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 am

Thumbs up for another great ride Paul. I see you took the short ride to the store because of the cold. Snow and freezing rain here today :roll:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Tug002 wrote:Thumbs up for another great ride Paul. I see you took the short ride to the store because of the cold. Snow and freezing rain here today :roll:

Keep smiling

Ta, Tug!

Today's expedition to the electronic's shop for some rechargeable AA batteries for my Pentax Optio 30 Digital Camera!
More expensive than the ordinary Alkaline AA batteries, but at least I can keep re-using them...and they last longer!

The journey on a damp day, but at least it wasn't raining, like it did, non-stop, over Saturday and Sunday!...>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJtDHPfevY&t=804s

...including the obligatory visit to Mr. Sainsbury's for some edible vitals!

Paul...Getting re-charged!.... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 am

Thank you for the ride Paul. I see you too have pot holes in your roads during the winter. We have some here right now that could swallow a small car whole. Just wondering what the big red L on the wind screen of the bike you parked beside at the store was about? Thumbs up on that ride :clap:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

Tug002 wrote:Thank you for the ride, Paul. I see you too have potholes in your roads during the winter. We have some here right now that could swallow a small car whole. Just wondering what the big red L on the windscreen of the bike you parked beside at the store was about? Thumbs up on that ride :clap:

Keep smiling

Hello, Tug!

The big, red; "L"....!

...LEARNER!...

Drivers and riders of all vehicles must display it prominently on their vehicle(s) until they have passed all their driving, etc, tests, and obtained a Full Driving Licence...

...I would have thought it would be the same in Canada?

I passed mine, and got my Full Motorcycle Licence in 1950! It was very much easier then!

I obtained my Full Car, etc, Licence in 1956 driving Scamel Tank Transporters in Germany for the British Army! (National Service).

Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 am

Thank you for the quick reply on that Paul. The only way we can tell if someone here is a new driver is by the way they drive their car or bike :shock:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:02 am

Tug002 wrote:Thank you for the quick reply on that Paul. The only way we can tell if someone here is a new driver is by the way they drive their car or bike :shock:

Keep smiling

With the youngsters, Tug, once they have passed their driving test, and obtained their full driving licence....

...then all Hell is let loose on the roads!.... :o ....!

At least the big red "L" warns us to be wary of them in the meantime!.... ;) ...!

Paul..... :D ...!

P.S. Tug.....Which motor do you have in your bike?....Shovelhead, Evo, Twin Cam or Milwaukie 8?
Been watching the various problems with them on Youtube (The "Twin Cam" motor appears to be an expensive, complicated exercise).... :( ....!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley-Da ... e_timeline
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Hey Paul. I have the twin cam 110 Screaming Eagle engine in mine. I have had no problems with mine so far but I do not drive it too hard either. More just laid back cruising for me. My son takes it out once and a while for a rip so it gets its work out then. :lol:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Tug002 wrote:Hey Paul. I have the twin cam 110 Screaming Eagle engine in mine. I have had no problems with mine so far but I do not drive it too hard either. More just laid back cruising for me. My son takes it out once and a while for a rip so it gets its work out then. :lol:

Keep smiling

Here's a couple of Nostalgic Videos for you, Tug... ;) .....

....(and anyone/everyone else!)...

...to while away these cold Winter days, waiting for the sun to shine on us again!....>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHagL7FcE7U&t=202s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eDu7YnQKC8&t=8s

Panheads Forever!!.... :dance: ....!

P.S...Take care what you have for Dinner tomorrow, up there in British Columbia, Tug...>>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Autos