wait a minute, what is FSUIPC again?

General discussion about payware add-ons

wait a minute, what is FSUIPC again?

Postby beefhole » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:08 am

i wasnt really interested in it till i found a really cool 777 panel that said i needed it. the most important part: is it payware? i tried to do a search for FSUIPC here and the first three pages were like nothing but aircraft descriptions that mentioned FSUIPC. thanks.
beefhole
Major
Major

Re: wait a minute, what is FSUIPC again?

Postby Fly2e » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:24 am

FSUIPC: Flight Simulator Universal Inter-Process Communication

FSUIPC is an add-in for Microsoft Flight Simulator which provides an interface for other programs to read and write all sorts of pertinent data relating to the simulation, and in many ways even to control the actual process itself.

It is an essential ingredient in many add-on FS programs, and, in fact, may be installed on your system by any one or more of them already. For many such programs you do not need to actually purchase FSUIPC. That deal, for their access, will often have been already done by the add-on program makers.

But, in addition, FSUIPC contains a number of useful features for you, the Flight Simulator user, features that can assist you setting up the best simulation environment and making the best of what you have. It can do this because, by its very nature as an interface program, as a
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby phantom1 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:24 am

FSUIPC is available here     http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
The download is free, however if you want to register the programme, there is a one-off fee to pay, for which you get a registration code. This is good for future updates to FSUIPC. It will work without registration, however registration opens up additional features of the programme. I opted to pay the fee, as a payment to the author Peter Dowson for a very usefull add on.
System Specs:- Antec case, Asus M4N98TD Evo Motherboard, AMD Phenom ll 965 Black Edition CPU, 4Gig ram, Gigabyte 465 GTX Graphics.
phantom1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby beefhole » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:05 pm

wow fly2e, thanks a lot man. i mean really, that helped a lot. exactly what i was lookin for. thanks phantom as well.  8)
beefhole
Major
Major

Return to Payware