CitationX Question

General discussion about payware add-ons

CitationX Question

Postby Fly2e » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:09 am

Before I read the manual I was wondering if I could get some help. When applying full throttle at take off in the Citation X, I am getting an annoying loud beeping. I think the parking brake might be applied.  I can't locate the handle anyplace! I can still get full thrust and motion but the beeping is driving me nuts. Can anybody answer this before I read the manual. I would appreciate it!

If you know what I am talking about, maybe you can post a picture of the location or if it is a hot key, what is it?

Dave
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Re: CitationX Question

Postby Nexus » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:58 am

the beeping is probably a take-off config warning, but if the parking brake is applied, wouldn't you have the read text message on the bottom? If you just get rid of it by pressing CTRL+.  (where . = PERIOD)
What about stabilizer trim
Flap config
CG

etc...but Dave, reading manuals isn't all that bad. Print them out and read them for your kids come bedtime  :-*
Nexus
Major
Major

Postby Fly2e » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:05 am

etc...but Dave, reading manuals isn't all that bad. Print them out and read them for your kids come bedtime  
Now that is a GREAT idea Nexus!!!  ;D
It's like subliminal mind training! Maybe one might even become a pilot!  ;)

The sound is defiantly because of an improper setting, just need to figure it out. Time to start reading!!!

hanks anyway Nex!

Dave
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SaVas » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:59 pm

Set your take off trim Dave and the beeping goes away ;)

its the same as Aeroworx Super Beech B200 (but the Beech won't take off the ground without adjustment)
My life is like the movie Office Space
SaVas
Major
Major

Return to Payware