Which one do u want me to make?

General discussion about payware add-ons

Re: Which one do u want me to make?

Postby Mike Thurman » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:22 am

[quote]I agree with what Hagar said. From some of your previous comments I am getting the impression that you are either having money problems or ar just a hypocrite
Mike Thurman
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:32 am

This is ridiculous. Argument for argument's sake is not constructive but simply intended to provoke strong reactions. It's the way Internet Trolls get their kicks. I'm not falling for your little game & suggest nobody comments or responds any further in this thread. I would have thought you have better things to do. ::)

If you want help or advice the members of this forum will give it willingly with no thought of reward. Please don't abuse their generosity Mike.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mike Thurman » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:49 am

I don't think you understood what i meant Hagar, it's not my goal to "provoke strong reactions" as you put it, i simply wanted to see what simviators' opinions were on what aircraft i should make if i was going to make a payware aircraft. There's nothing wrong with just asking a question, and seeing what the people's opinions are, so i strongly suggest you do not go around assuming that i am trying to provoke people, i have made it clear in the past that there is simply no reason to.

Thanks

Mike
Mike Thurman
Major
Major

Postby Nexus » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:40 am

Mike please just give it a rest.
Your little games are tiresome and it's just a twist of facts to say that you don't provoke other posters. You want me to give examples of how many posts you mention me for no reason? Also you've been warned a couple of times by the kind Admin here so I'd play it cool if I were you. How logical is it by you (who has frequently stated you're against payware) to declare that *Hey guys I'm going to make payware what you you guys want me to do!*
A very inconsistent behavior, and that's why it's hard to take you seriously.

And why don't you show what you got instead of bragging about your designs? School yard boasting at its best. You have avoided any questions regarding previews. Promising gold and delivering copper eh?

Put up or shut up
Nexus
Major
Major

Postby Mike Thurman » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:49 am

Well, maybe if you had taken a look a few days back on the freeware screenshots forum, you wouldn't you wouldn't be yappin' on with your crap about "put up or shut up". I also take it you haven't checked the Aircraft & 3d design forum, if your still going on like this.

I'm not falling for your s#%$ anymore Nexus - i've got much better things to do then put up with the patchetic insults you throw at me
Last edited by Mike Thurman on Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Thurman
Major
Major

Postby Felix/FFDS » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:30 am

Well, maybe if you had taken a look a few days back on the freeware screenshots forum, you wouldn't you wouldn't be yappin' on with your crap about "put up or shut up". I also take it you haven't checked the Aircraft & 3d design forum, if your still going on like this.

I'm not falling for your s#%$ anymore Nexus - i've got much better things to do then put up with the patchetic insults you throw at me

Mike - you ARE overreacting.  Not everybody, including me, visits every forum consistently, so that your postings with screen shots may not have been seen by everyone.    The comments to "show your work" are valid.   NO ONE is saying that you are not capable of commercial work - before commenting on what payware mdoels you could build, many people would like to jusge for themselves what is your current level of expertise in modelling.

You appear to have come a long way in a short time, so I have no doubt that a few releases under your belt are in the future.

MAy I suggest that you do upload a model or two, so the flightsim community at large can get to know you and your quality.
Felix/FFDS
Felix/FFDS
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Scottler » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:47 am

Also keep in mind that this isn't the first time you've appeared to be instigating things, Mike.

I seem to remember a thread wherein people asked you to resize your signature, and you got all defensive there too.

This site isn't the kind of site where people can go and start trouble.  There are millions of other sites for that.  

I'd recommend you check those out.  You might be more able to find an unknowing victim.
Great edit, Bob.

Google it.

www.google.com
Scottler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Daz » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:20 pm

wow wow guys hush if he wants to make payware then let him go ahead and make it then you judge to see how good it is before you buy it..

go ahead mike show us what ur made of in terms of aircraft design and if its good enough we will shut up ;)

daz
Last edited by Daz on Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMD athlon XP2800+ @2.34ghz
Epox 8RDA3G 400 fsb, 8x AGP
1024MB DDR400 PC3200
XFX 256MB FX5950 Ultra (oc 525/1.04)
40 gig maxtor 7200rpm
80 gig seagate baracuda 7200rpm
Daz
Major
Major

Postby Akula. » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:26 am

Mike, do your best. Make whatever the hell you want, make it as detailed as hell, and then upload it on simV. as Hagar said, get a few downloads under your belt, but just chill out 8). if you wanna make payware, thats totally cool with me. if you wanna get totally peeved of with this post, then get peeved off. nobody can make you do anything, but then again, sometimes you cant get people to think your way. just do your best, and nobody can diss you!
Akula
- Akula
Akula.
Captain
Captain

Postby PSW » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:18 pm

I agree with all the previous posts about expierence and solid grounds. It is important to have a mark in the FS Community of your work. I have only seen your Concept jet and some remarks about payware being bad and a big mess up when minor spelling mistakes were made. You'll reach the top if you practice ! Thanks.

James
[size=2]
James Jaw
President & Founder
Project SkyWorks
PSW
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby GWSimulations » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:23 pm

The thing you forget is, i'm just asking you're opinions, i never made any mention of the fact that i was planning on releasing payware :) :P

You've been asking us what we want made, so you can decide not to make it, is that right?  ???
GW_Simulations
http://www.freewebtown.com/gwsimulations
Founder & President, Advanced UK Scenery Project (AUKSP)
http://www.ukscenerydesign.co.uk/auksp
Classic Aviation
http://classicaviation.12.forumer.com/index.php

*S
GWSimulations
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Payware