Need your suggests....

General discussion about payware add-ons

Need your suggests....

Postby Lux13 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:46 am

Hi all!
I'm looking for good payware,but i'd like something as most as possible real.....
In particular i'd like a modern liner,with a real panel and a good over head section (including aircraft's systems).
Any idea  ???
Thank God for let me fly!
Lux13
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Need your suggests....

Postby Nexus » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:20 am

Since you're a real pilot I suggest you disregard everything from Phoenix simulation Software. They have a nice panel, and over head aswell, but they are most dummy switches and even a monkey can get those aircrafts up in the air.

No, I suggest you should go after the 737NG series from PMDG or the A310 from SSW, both focus on high detail and plenty of realism.

I had a perticulary hard time in getting the A310 up in the air. You have to manage the electrics, bleed air system, fuel pumps, hydraulics in a correct manner, not to mention the IRS alignment (to get that right is a feat itself!)

Of course both these aircrafts has an FMC, but they are not that complicated, just read the manuals first!
Last edited by Nexus on Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexus
Major
Major

Postby jrpilot » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:33 am

Lux13...Nexus says your a "real pilot"...what do you fly?
jrpilot
Major
Major

Postby Lux13 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:47 am

Hi all!
Thank you Nexus!The ATR should be really great!!!!  :o
For the moment i'll try the 737 NG.....it already was in my plans,and now,if you tell me that it's good,i'll buy it for sure!!  ;)

Yes,i'm a real pilot.....a lot of licenses but still looking for a job.......  >:(    >:(    >:(   !!!
For the moment i'm still flying on light aircrafts,below 5700 kg and multi engines,but on september/october i'll probably have the endorsment for or Airbus 320 or MD 80  in Alitalia (if it will not close before....)!!!
Should be beautiful.....i'll let you know......  ;)  !
Good luck to me....  :P !!
Thank you!
Cheers!
Thank God for let me fly!
Lux13
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby jrpilot » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:27 pm

Awesome...is the Airbus hard to fly...I heard it is one of the easiest aircraft to learn..is this true from your experience ???
jrpilot
Major
Major

Return to Payware