Warning for FSX users Payware Reno Airport

General discussion about payware add-ons

Warning for FSX users Payware Reno Airport

Postby Jetranger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:18 pm

STERN WARNING ISSUED !!!!

[/Now Boy, listen Up , I'm Not gonna tell ya again, or i'll have to get the belt after ya' !!!

send ya to your room for 3 weeks, with NO candy !!!

You've been duly Warned !!!!!

" However they issued a stern warning to those who are using FSX " !!!! / and I presume that means 2004 and 2002 and 2000 and 1998 too ????? :lol: :lol:

" The team over at Pacific Island Simulations have announced that their release of KRNO could happen any day this week. However they issued a stern warning to those who are using FSX and anything less than P3Dv4. This is a native P3DV4.1 SDK product and will work ONLY in P3DV4. This is NOT an FSX, FSX Steam Edition, P3DV3/2/1 backward compatible product. If you choose to purchase the product and attempt to install into your 32bit FSX and/or 32bit P3D sim platform then be prepared to deal with all kinds of issues including Crash-To-Desktop".

LINK : https://www.airdailyx.net/article/pacific-island-simulations-krno-release-imminent/
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Warning for FSX users Payware Reno Airport

Postby Jetranger » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:37 pm

Here is the actual WARNING !!!

Heed the Warning !!

[b][/"DO NOT BUY" THE PRODUCT BECAUSE IT "WILL NOT WORK" IN - FSX - FSX STEAM - OR - P3DV -3/ 2/ 1 SIM PLATFORMS.

THE PRODUCT IS MEANT "SPECIFICALLY FOR P3DV4" SIM PLATFORM ONLY. "NO REFUNDS" GIVEN SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO "IGNORE" THIS WARNING !!!
b]

PACSIM LINK to New RENO / TAHOE : http://www.islandsim.com/reno--tahoe-intl-p3dv4.html

Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Payware