Razbam Harrier

General discussion about payware add-ons

Razbam Harrier

Postby TUCANTO » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:15 am

Any one got the Razbam Harrier GR7/9 in SFSX ? it is a nicely detailed aircraft, I had problems deleting exterior fuel tanks
but sorted this, The big problem I do have is that it jumps into the air nose up after a few feet on take off.
I have tried getting response on the Razbam forum but this appears to be a waste of time.
TUCANTO
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Razbam Harrier

Postby Daube » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:18 pm

I have both Harriers from Razbam, they are very good models.

The problem you had with the fuel tanks might be due to the missing dll declarations in your DLL.XML file, but you might have sorted that already.
Concerning the aircraft behavior on VTOL, you must ensure the total weight does not exceed the limit. In the load manager window, you have an option to set the fuel level to VTOL. It will reduce the fuel level to something like 20 or 30%, so that the aircraft total weight stays below the limits.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TUCANTO » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:39 am

Thanks for your reply I reloaded on auto this time and noticed the extra Addon Module file D11 (the first time I had loaded manually)
It was the conventional takeoff I was not getting but it is ok now The loadout sheet now works as long as the engine is off (as per manual )
The flaps do not appear to operate ? but this may be explained in the manual when I get around to it again And the airbrake is always out
when the undercarriage is down the / key only works when gear is up.
TUCANTO
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Daube » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Flaps do not operate with the usual commands. They are kind of automatic.
If I remember correctly, they are directed by a switch which is not far away from the flight mode switches of the left of the front panel. The flaps are kind of automatic, you can only choose flight or VTOL modes, or something like that...
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Payware