No landing lights

General discussion about payware add-ons

No landing lights

Postby garymbuska » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 am

I recently purchased a pay ware aircraft from Just Flight it is called Airbus the long haul collection and it consists of three different models of air bus. They are the A320-300 A320-300 and the A330-340 airbus
this was originally made for FS2004 and converted to FSX. the problem I am having is I do not see the landing lights on the ground like I do in other aircraft . You can see the lights on the sides of the airplane and you can see the nose wheel light but yet you do not see it on the ground. This goes for every model in FSX but the same aircraft in fs2004 work with no problems at all. I have compared two different models one from FS9 and one from FSX the aircraft cfg files are identical when looking at where the lights are defined. I have tried substituting different lights from other aircraft in FSX to see if it was a problem with the effects file but it does not effect any thing.
When I contact Just Flight they tell me no one else has this problem so it has to be something with my installation. I have uninstalled and re installed it a couple of times and no luck.
Now I think that some where in the aircraft cfg file these lights are defined as to exactly where the light is supposed to start from and if you don't define them correctly the light might not display correctly.
I am thinking that is where my problem might be but not 100% sure.
Any ideas as to why this is happening?
:think: :?:
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Payware