No landing lights

General discussion about payware add-ons

No landing lights

Postby garymbuska » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:22 am

As I had stated earlier I recently purchased a payware aircraft from Just Flight called the Airbus collection long haul. This consists of two aircraft the A330-300 and the A340-300
This was originally designed for FS2004 Century of flight and converted for FSX
the problem I am having is I am unable to see the landing lights on the ground in FSX where I can in FS2004. Now I know there are some differences between the two
I have compared the aircraft cfg files and they are identical . Now all of my default air craft that have landing lights I can see them but not in either of the Airbus so I am trying to figure out why.
any ideas as what to look for. I have checked to make sure that the light the aircraft uses for landing lights is in the effect folder of FSX and it is and it is correctly spelled as I know that can be an issue.
I might try to swap lights with a default air craft to see if that makes a difference. If I can see them with the default lights than I know the problem is the light itself is not defined correctly.
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Payware