War Birds by Flight Replicas

General discussion about payware add-ons

War Birds by Flight Replicas

Postby Jetranger » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:32 am

Often over looked Payware Developer is Flight Replicas who seem to put out some really decent War Bird Aircraft

Top of page click on AIRCRAFT for even more Airplanes !!!

LINK : http://www.flight-replicas.com/Aircraft-FSX.htm
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: War Birds by Flight Replicas

Postby rooitou » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 pm

I like their aircraft, but have a problem with the sound on almost all of their models. The engine rpm sound and throttle setting seem to disconnect when switching from cockpit view to external and back to cockpit. One can be flying at full throttle, switch to external view and then back to cockpit, and the engine will sound as if it's at idle. Sometimes the opposite happens, coming in to land with throttle all the way back, switch to external view and back to cockpit and the engine sounds like it is going at full tilt. I have almost 200 payware aircraft and this is the only developer whose aircraft do this, apart from some freeware aircraft, which I think are FS2004 ports. Really strange.
rooitou
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: War Birds by Flight Replicas

Postby Daube » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:56 am

It's a bug from FSX and it also exists in P3D.
The solution consists in edition the camera.cfg of the sim to remove the "tower" view, which seems to be the reason for this bug somehow....
And this bug does not only occur with Flight Replicas aircrafts. A lot of default aircrafts were also impacted. For example the default Goose.

Anyways, I have some Flight Replicas aircrafts, mainly the Me-202, the Boomerang and the Bf-109K. The lastest is my favorite, I love it so much and I fly it quite often in P3D.
The Me-262 I love as well, it's challenging to fly and beautifully built.
The Boomerang is really nice, but somehow less exciting than the other two, so I fly it quite rarely. It's good ! Just not my cup of tea, I guess :)

Just a few shots of the Bf-109 for the enjoyment. One of the most beautiful aircrafts in my hangar, for sure 8-)

Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Payware