Warning Stay Away - Vector Design Move it to P3D

General discussion about payware add-ons

Warning Stay Away - Vector Design Move it to P3D

Postby Screwbottle » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:41 am

Hello All

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the Prepar3D forum, but it affects both FSX and P3D. I will duplicate it at the P3D forum as well. I am offering this as a warning of a payware product, advertised at SimPlanet as a new company with two products, with a 40% discount, as a start off advert for them. This is no slate or prejudice on the fine website of SimPlanet, and I have advised them so of what has transpired, along with a request for a refund.

This product by Vector Design - Move it to P3D, is riddled with bugs and does not work. From this first very bad experience of a payware product, I would also not trust their other product on offer - FSEquipment Connect to FlightSim. There is now a number of us who bought it with this discount, reported our findings of the various failures and non working operation of this product, and have responded accordingly to the support site of Vector Design. We have been met and treated with disrespect, rudeness and arrogance. Here is a link to their forum, you can read for yourself, first link, and on the other few responses of similiar discussions, second link.

http://vectordesign.es/forum/index.php?topic=27.0
http://vectordesign.es/forum/index.php?topic=28.0

Go well, and be safe, even with your payware

Regards
Andrew Brown
Screwbottle
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Warning Stay Away - Vector Design Move it to P3D

Postby pete » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:00 am

Hi
Thi is payware and I have moved it to the payware forum :)

Also -- I don't see the admin being rude in that other forum? Maybe I missed something ......... :think: (I do notice one of the threads seems to have been removed and another of the admin posts has been edited .... :shifty: )
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Payware