Virtual Pilot 3D

General discussion about payware add-ons

Re: Virtual Pilot 3D

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:38 pm

pete wrote:Talk about a diverted subject ---- Virtual Pilot 3d into a purely payware subject ..... and zero to do with the original post

... Now let's see if the off-topic posts can be moved to the payware board .... :think:

Oh come now Pete. It all makes perfect sense.

If you wish, I could illustrate it with a strip from August Möbius, or use one of Felix Klein's bottles to point out how the logic transforms from one end to the other. :ugeek:

It's a simple as Image

Or it could be simplified using a stream of consciousness as per William James, I suppose. :think:

Ummm.... Technically, it "they" are going to charge for "Virtual Pilot 3D", it is payware too, no matter the freeware origins.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 am

Flying Trucker wrote:Goodly evening all... <<q

I am up and running again...All is well...the problem was me :o ...I was clicking the Finish Button far too soon... :lol:

Thanks for the support everyone... :clap:

Hope to get some new simulated flights in on this electronic gizmo in the New Year... :dance: :violin: :whistle:

Congrats, that is great news. It proves that with any new scenery software you need to be patient and work with it. Then after you install it [such as ORBX] you REALLY need to experiment with your FSX settings to get just the right combination of settings to make your scenery work perfectly on YOUR computer. Glad you stuck with it until you succeeded, WTG.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Flying Trucker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:23 am

Thanks Flacke ;)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Payware