Hi!

Released in 1997, FS98 was heralded at the time as a great new Flight Simulator.

Hi!

Postby Erick Cunha » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 pm

Hi!

I'm new in forum, and will post only in this section (I have FS98 installed in Windows Vista, the function is very good). I'm have a question: Where are a copy of BAO FlightShop for purchase and/or download? My friend have one copy of the softare, but do not share why do not find the copy. I'm doing the textures for a Airbus A330-200 from Orbest (CS-TRA) and three Boeing 727-200: one of passengers (of PlatinumAir) and two freighters (one of PlatinumAir and one of AirBrasil Cargo.

Cheers
Erick Cunha
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Hi!

Postby H » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:24 am

If you're only doing textures, you don't really need the modelling program, yourself. The first texturing I did was with the old stock planes in CFS1 with MSPaint or Broderbund programs (which also work in FS98) but I usually alternate between later version MSPaint and Jasc Photoshop now. However, some of the older models are textured via r8 and require a texture/bitmap converter (I believe there may be one in this website's Downloads).
Elsewise, go talk to Microsoft who incorporated BAO, Ltd., although, I believe, Flight Shop was later acquired by Apollo Software.

8-)
Last edited by H on Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Erick Cunha » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:00 pm

If you're only doing textures, you don't really need the modelling program, yourself. The first texturing I did was with the old stock planes in CFS1 with MSPaint or Broderbund programs (which also work in FS98) but I usually alternate between later version MSPaint and Jasc Photoshop now. However, some of the older models are textured via r8 and require a texture/bitmap converter (I believe there may be one in this website's Downloads).
Elsewise, go talk to Microsoft who incorporated BAO, Ltd., although, I believe, Flight Shop was later acquired by Apollo Software.

8-)

Thanks!! I will search

Cheers
Erick Cunha
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Cessna93 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi!

I'm new in forum, and will post only in this section

So you are saying you will only post in the FS98 section and nowere else on the fourms?
Cessna93
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby evanatorx » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:37 pm

hey
evanatorx
Captain
Captain

Return to Flight Simulator 98