Beechcraft Baron and Mooney problem

Flight Simulator 2002. Questions, suggestions, problems or solutions... aim here!

Beechcraft Baron and Mooney problem

Postby Northwest 102 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm having some trouble with the default Microsoft Baron and Mooney.  Whenever I go to fly these two my system jams up fo some reason. I also can not seem to find my disks t uninstall and reinstall FS2002.

Does anybody know of a fix?  I want to uninstall the just the two aircraft and reinstall them and see if that does the trick.

Thank You

MIKE
Fly D E L T A/NORTHWEST AIRLINES!
Northwest 102
Major
Major

Re: Beechcraft Baron and Mooney problem

Postby H » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Without seeing your files I wouldn't be sure. Did you change anything in reference to these planes (sound or texture file editing, etc.)?
Open one of your good files in a minimized window; open the folders to the errant planes and compare them to the good one -- and, for heavean's sake (and more particularly your's), don't change anything in the good one in the process. Make sure all of the files are there, in the correct spot and named properly.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Beechcraft Baron and Mooney problem

Postby Northwest 102 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 am

Everything looks to be correct.  Sometimes this happens but it never has with the defaukt planes before.  Usually sometimes with the 3rd party downloads.

Mike
Fly D E L T A/NORTHWEST AIRLINES!
Northwest 102
Major
Major

Return to FS 2002