downloading problem

Flight Simulator 2002. Questions, suggestions, problems or solutions... aim here!

downloading problem

Postby nightblood » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am

i was board one day and wanted to see if there was a way to add other airplanes to FS2002 and i found this sight last nigt i started to download then after a few mintes of downloading on the page that i found on a yahoo scearch i went and looked for more that i wanted which i did i clicked the download button nothing happend. so i tryed it on my vista laptop i got 1 file to download. then i tryed another one and a box poped up saying  to log in so i clicked the random log in bock and nothing happend nothing poped up can any one tell me why this is doing it and how to fix it so can i resum my downloading
nightblood
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: downloading problem

Postby WebbPA » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 am

You don't need to log in to download a file.  Just start over.  None of the files here are so big that it isn't easier to just start over.
WebbPA
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: downloading problem

Postby H » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 pm

I think we should have made sure that it's known that download methods are somewhat restricted: that is, many multistream download programs won't work properly on this site, depending if they are, or can be, set properly. It's best not to try downloading more than one file at a time. I've been using the Getright downloader for this site.

8-)
Last edited by H on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to FS 2002