Two problem planes

Flight Simulator 2002. Questions, suggestions, problems or solutions... aim here!

Re: Two problem planes

Postby Jamie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi again Hagar ,
I went back to the original sound and tried everything and could not get it to hang up at all .  Selected other planes just fine and back to the CV240 .  Just a quirky thing I guess and would bet it will happen again at some point .  I have only had it happen with the Convair for some reason , but is not a big problem unless it happens every time I fly that particular plane .  Nobody else seems to have had that problem .
Thanks for your investigation Hagar ,
Jamie
Jamie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Two problem planes

Postby Jamie » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:47 pm

I just brought up FS2002 and then selected the Convair 240 and locked up the PC .  It said FS not responding .  I brought up the sim again and selected the Convair and it came up fine .   I made a short flight and then selected the Instant replay option and watched my superb landing ( Heee!! ) .  I hit esc and tried to end flight and it locked up again .  Had to ctrl-alt-delete to get rid of the simulator not responding .

Would like to know if anybody else experiences this problem .  I like to fly the Convair so is worth the fairly minor disruptions .
Jamie
Jamie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to FS 2002