Problem with scenery

Flight Simulator 2002. Questions, suggestions, problems or solutions... aim here!

Problem with scenery

Postby rdar » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:33 am

Guys, Thanks for replying my previous question.. I solved it already with ur help .

Anyway, I got another problem, which is.. I downloaded an airport scenery, I have extracted its scenery into folder scenery in FS2002 directory, and I have also extraced the airport (which is I downloaded) texture into folder texture in FS2002 directory.

However, when I was trying to land the aircraft, I found that the airport has two buildings (which is
Last edited by rdar on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
rdar
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Problem with scenery

Postby Hagar » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:50 am

rdar. First may I suggest you remove the BGL file(s) you installed to the FS2002\Scenery folder. It won't hurt to leave the textures where they are. Now read my tute & configure it properly. http://www.simviation.com/lair/fs2002sc.htm
It might come already configured. Install it & activate it from the FS2002 Scenery Library as shown.

Read the instructions included with the scenery carefully. It's possible there's an Exclude switch which you add manually to Scenery.cfg. It will look something like this.
Exclude=N51 30.5,W3 27.5,N51 15.5,W3 12.5,objects
This will exclude the default objects & is best done by copying the appropriate line from the Readme & pasting it into Scenery.cfg.

Hope this is some help. if you still have problems tell me where to get this scenery so I can check it out.
Last edited by Hagar on Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rdar » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:20 am

Thanks, I have solved the problem, by using the first solution u gave. Thank you for your kind help for us, the rookies..
:)
rdar
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby faizanmazhar00 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 am

rdar wrote:Guys, Thanks for replying my previous question.. I solved it already with ur help .

Anyway, I got another problem, which is.. I downloaded an airport scenery, I have extracted its scenery into folder scenery in FS2002 directory, and I have also extraced the airport (which is I downloaded) texture into folder texture in FS2002 directory.

However, when I was trying to land the aircraft, I found that the airport has two buildings (which is

Amazed
faizanmazhar00
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to FS 2002