New guy needs help

Flight Simulator 2002. Questions, suggestions, problems or solutions... aim here!

New guy needs help

Postby sasv1rotate » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Hi all and thanks for having me. My ? is. I'm trying to load the fs 2002 f16 model from the simviation site. I have down loaded it to my saved docs. The problum is Im not very good with computers and have no idea where to extract the files too, or how to open the right screens. Any thing you could do to help! thanks stacey .

PS: The author takes no responsibility for any misspellings or misrepresentations of said spellings and or any deviation of this text by way of coercion or supplication. My thanks to those who can read my scribiling.
sasv1rotate
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: New guy needs help

Postby ozzy72 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:42 am

Here is an easy step-by-step guide by our very own webmaster Pete Daly http://www.simviation.com/acinstall.htm
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby sasv1rotate » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:07 am

thank you
sasv1rotate
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby planemadd » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm

DEPENDING ON WINDOWS-GOTO START MENU....THAN CLICK ON MY COMPUTER....THAN CLICK ON C:....THAN CLICK ON MY PROGRAMS....THAN MICROSOFT GAMES....THAN FLIGHT SIM 2002 OR WOT EVER VERSION....THAN CLICK ON AIRCRAFT....MAKING SURE ITS THE ONE WITH ALL UR PLANES IN....THAN CLICK OK..THAN EXTRACT.
8-)
planemadd
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to FS 2002