Canada vs. USA Final Tonight!

You asked for it. You got it. Sport talk here!

Re: Canada vs. USA Final Tonight!

Postby tcco94 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Wish I could have been there watching. Intense game, had it recorded because I was at hockey but came back before third and watched the third. USA got a cheap call which led Canada to make it a 4-5 game and then a nice goal to tie it. Overtime goal was very nice and amazing. Overall a GREAT game to watch.

Cant wait till Vancouver. GO USA! 2010! :D 8-)
tcco94
Major
Major

Postby tcco94 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

USA got a cheap call which led Canada to make it a 4-5 game

Funny how your opinion greatly depends on nationality... the TSN Canada announcers said that it was a stupid idea to charge the goalie and he let his team down for taking a stupid penalty.  ;)

Well it sure LOOKED like Canada gave a shove to the USA player which caused him to run into the goalie without being able to stop. Even the announcers of NHL Network said that the call could have gone either way...or maybe it was best to just not even call it on anyone since either way the Canadians would have called it cheap but the Americans would have to. See what im saying?  ;)

USA still won so I didnt really think about that cheap call in my opinion I thought the refs were giving a slight edge to team Canada since they were down 2 gaols with less than 5 minutes to go...and the tournament is in...Canada... 8-)
tcco94
Major
Major

Postby Craig. » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 pm

having seen the 2010 teams for both canada and USA I am hesitant to say either will get gold.
Sadly I missed the juniors sounds like a great game.
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby -Crossfire- » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 am

USA got a cheap call which led Canada to make it a 4-5 game

Funny how your opinion greatly depends on nationality... the TSN Canada announcers said that it was a stupid idea to charge the goalie and he let his team down for taking a stupid penalty.
Last edited by -Crossfire- on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Crossfire-
Captain
Captain

Return to Sport