NFL Playoffs

You asked for it. You got it. Sport talk here!

NFL Playoffs

Postby tcco94 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

Not much of a fan for the NFL this year since my team (the Rams) did absolutely HORRIBLE.  ;D

Well on Saturday I went 1-1. I said the Jets over Bengals. Yes the Jets...but did NOT see the Eagles lossing to the Cowboys.

Then today..worst I went 0-2. I thought the Pats would win. Also thought the Packers would win even though I WANTED the Cardinals to win!  :(

1-3 in the playoffs so far!  ;D
tcco94
Major
Major

Re: NFL Playoffs

Postby BigTruck » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 am

Packer game must have been a blast to watch, I was in the field killing paper with my M-16 but I saw the scores as they went from getting slaughtered to tying it up, would have been a fun game to watch!
Alienware X51_R2 (thank you wife) Windows 8.1, 6GB Ram, Intel Core i3-4150 CPU @3.50GHz
FSX Acceleration settings on max, no twitches or glitches.
Saitek X52 Stick and Throttle
BigTruck
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby tcco94 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I didnt watch any actually. I was at the movies for the Arizona-Green Bay game. Someone on my hockey team told me last night Arizona won in OT. I was suprised.  ;D
tcco94
Major
Major

Postby Craig. » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 pm

I've been saying it for the past 4 years and I'm gonna say it one more time. Arizona have a team that I believe can win it all.
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby tcco94 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 am

I've been saying it for the past 4 years and I'm gonna say it one more time. Arizona have a team that I believe can win it all.

You've been saying Arizona for 4 YEARS?  :oWow. I can see 3 years, what made you think they could win it all 4 years ago?

Thats when the Rams had a okay team and the Seahawks were good. The Cardinals were probably 3rd place in the division 4 years ago..
tcco94
Major
Major

Postby Craig. » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 am

I know, but there has been something about the team for a while that just looks like it can do it all. They have always been one or two players short of being a great team, but still good enough to get to the SB. 4 years ago i'll admit was a stretch but still. It's finally all coming together. They got the player they needed in Warner, the Defense has just come out of no where (for a good portion of the GB game they made the offense look bad) Last year they were unlucky, but I can see them matching up to anyone this year. Dallas are the only NFC team I can see giving them trouble, because they are good at clock control, and thats the same for the AFC and Baltimore. Teams like Indy and New Orleans, I could see the cards going score for score if needed.
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby WebbPA » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 am

This is a strange season. It was the first time in my life I wanted the Jets to win (against Indy) and now I want the Cowboys to win.

Link

"Honestly, I see us sitting here next week having this press conference again," (Brett) Favre said, via the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "If that doesn't happen, to me it will be a shock."

Please kick this guy's butt.
WebbPA
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby BigTruck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:25 pm

I have been a Vikings fan my whole life, it runs in my family.  None of us were happy to see Favre show up, but he has helped us out so we'll see what happens.  I refer to them as the Minnesota Favres now for obvious reasons  ;D  I won't mention what we refer to Favre as... ;D
Alienware X51_R2 (thank you wife) Windows 8.1, 6GB Ram, Intel Core i3-4150 CPU @3.50GHz
FSX Acceleration settings on max, no twitches or glitches.
Saitek X52 Stick and Throttle
BigTruck
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Sport