7 Lifts, 34 Trails...

You asked for it. You got it. Sport talk here!

7 Lifts, 34 Trails...

Postby H » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:30 am

are open at Gunstock. Plenty cold, the snow won't melt. It's winter. Won't be half-way through winter until February 4th (by the calendar; was my paternal grandmother's birthdate). We sell their tickets at our TownePlace Suites. Gunstock also advertises winter camping -- a good winter tent and three or so low temp sleeping bags per person should do...

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: 7 Lifts, 34 Trails...

Postby chops » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 am

Winter camping in NH is actually really nice. I used to do so up around Loon Mountain. Is that place still open for business?
chops
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ViperPilot » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Ski Season's in full swing here; the snowfall this Winter in the High Country hasn't been too bad...

https://www.google.com/search?q=colorado+ski+report&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

:dance:
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Blimey, Alan!... :o ...

...you can keep all that snow!...>>> http://www.coloradoski.com/snow-report

I never see all that snow in my regular; "You-Tube", Harley Davidson tours through The State of Colorado, and thereabouts!

Maybe, sensible You-Tube motorcyclists keep their shiny machines in the garage whenever snow is on the menu!

(I know I do!).... ;) ....!

Luckily...we haven't seen any so far over here!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:07 am

chops wrote:Winter camping in NH is actually really nice. I used to do so up around Loon Mountain. Is that place still open for business?
Quite, it hasn't moved; still on the west (Lincoln) side of the Kancamagus Highway. Mentioning the Kancamagus (translates to "the Fearless One" who was the last sagamon of the Penacook Confederacy), travelling up the highway, from whichever direction, isn't nearly the palpitations of sliding down the windings on the other end during our nice wintry conditions...

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Sport