Temper. Shift

You asked for it. You got it. Sport talk here!

Re: Temper. Shift

Postby Fozzer » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 pm

ViperPilot wrote:For Paul... a Wintry Saturday in Denver, Colorado!

http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz22 ... g~original

Perhaps I've got to pop down to Arizona and New Mexico for some desert heat, Alan!

Sonoran Desert...>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoran_Desert

Paul....Dessert is what you have after Dinner.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am

Fozzer wrote: Dessert is what you have after Dinner!
Currently, it's anytime you step outside with a beverage -- your mug of coffee is an instant coffee popsicle. I got in the shower and had to stop to bail the basin out -- the drain line was frozen; the basin is less than 2" deep -- not good for the adjacent floor. I left the last fill-up there, removing my submerged feet onto a folded towel. The procedure took a while and I still have to deal with it upon my return.
I don't dare turn the gas fireplace down -- as picture perfect as it may look, I fear the flame may freeze...

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby H » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

H wrote:
Fozzer wrote: Dessert is what you have after Dinner!
Currently, it's anytime you step outside with a beverage -- your mug of coffee is an instant coffee popsicle. I got in the shower and had to stop to bail the basin out -- the drain line was frozen; the basin is less than 2" deep -- not good for the adjacent floor. I left the last fill-up there, removing my submerged feet onto a folded towel. The procedure took a while and I still have to deal with it upon my return.
I don't dare turn the gas fireplace down -- as picture perfect as it may look, I fear the flame may freeze...
H, watching the gates of Hell freeze over...
glad I'm on this side of it or I'd be freezing hot...

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Webb » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" - Sen. John Blutarsky

You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I don't understand what's gone wrong with it. - George Hanson, 1969

A bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.

Jim
Webb
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Sport