Above and Beyond

Discuss Movies, Music, TV, etc here.

Above and Beyond

Postby Roypcox » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 am

Some of you guys might enjoy "Above and Beyond" it is on Netflix. Go to documentary's and do a search for it, if you can`t find it I thinks it is on the front page of documentary's . This is about Israel back when it was being formed again as a new country after WWII and there was great need for fighter pilots. Most of the pilots had access to P-51 anyway I don`t want to give too much away. I believe you guys would really enjoy this great movie. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Above and Beyond

Postby BruxismYourself » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Roypcox wrote:Some of you guys might enjoy "Above and Beyond" it is on Netflix. Go to documentary's and do a search for it, if you can`t find it I thinks it is on the front page of documentary's . This is about Israel back when it was being formed again as a new country after WWII and there was great need for fighter pilots. Most of the pilots had access to P-51 anyway I don`t want to give too much away. I believe you guys would really enjoy this great movie. Roy

Nice, I will take a look. I am really interested in history TV series
BruxismYourself
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Above and Beyond

Postby Roypcox » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 am

Yes I saw it a few weeks ago. It was as very interesting movie. I highly recommend it.
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Music, Arts & Entertainment