The People v OJ Simpson

Discuss Movies, Music, TV, etc here.

The People v OJ Simpson

Postby Webb » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Is anyone watching this? I regret that I didn't watch it in real time.

IMDb

There are few truly unifying events in American life. When something happens that makes the entire country stop and take notice, we remember it forever. Everybody remembers where they were when O.J. Simpson, riding in a white Bronco, led the police on a low-speed chase all over Los Angeles. This marked the emergence of the 24-hour news cycle and the birth of reality television.
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" - Sen. John Blutarsky

You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I don't understand what's gone wrong with it. - George Hanson, 1969

A bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.

Jim
Webb
Major
Major

Re: The People v OJ Simpson

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:00 am

Webb wrote:Is anyone watching this? I regret that I didn't watch it in real time.

IMDb

There are few truly unifying events in American life. When something happens that makes the entire country stop and take notice, we remember it forever. Everybody remembers where they were when O.J. Simpson, riding in a white Bronco, led the police on a low-speed chase all over Los Angeles. This marked the emergence of the 24-hour news cycle and the birth of reality television.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyyCi2b2AY[/youtube]
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby ViperPilot » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Judging by his behavior in recent years, I wonder if Orenthal IS manifesting symptoms of CTE...

Alan :think:
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby expat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:25 pm

I am not into repeats, I watched it the first time around.......... :lol: :lol:

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Music, Arts & Entertainment