Trival pursuit (quest for useless info!)

Discuss Movies, Music, TV, etc here.

Re: Trival pursuit (quest for useless info!)

Postby Politically Incorrect » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:12 am

Well i was starting to think that I was mistaken, but the "human encyclopida" Hagar rescued me from humilliation!!
Thank you buddy!!
Don't feel bad though going to school in the '80's I have learned since then that allot of my teachers were wrong about just about everything!!
The best example would be from my career counsler "You don't want to get into the computer field, it is going to be a dead end"  that is the actual quote from him!!
And him being a good friend of my mother I see him on a frequent basis and will never let him live it down!!
See what happens when you take advice, he was also the one that talked me into acting classes, said it would help me overcome my shyness, well needless to say I'm 35 and single with no kids. Guess that advice didn't work either. LOL!!!
Politically Incorrect
Major
Major

Postby Maccers » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:20 am

If John and Paul were switch around they might poke each other in the eye with their guitars!!

This is what worries me if i ever do a gig (and if i ever get good :)) If i were to play kak-handed lead guitar, where would i stand???  :) lol
Athlon XP 1800+, 1GB RAM, Asus V9560 FX 5600 256Mb, 40Gb HDD
Maccers
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:26 am

[quote]
[color=Green]This is what worries me if i ever do a gig (and if i ever get good :)) If i were to play kak-handed lead guitar, where would i stand???
Last edited by Hagar on Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Music, Arts & Entertainment