Music cheaters!

Discuss Movies, Music, TV, etc here.

Re: Music cheaters!

Postby Politically Incorrect » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:37 pm

Also makes you wonder what the officials were drinking when they made a law like that! How would you enforce a law against frogs?
Also my Grandma lived by the tracks and I loved it, but airplanes are cooler than trains for me!
Next week I'm moving into my new apartment.
It is inside a hanger at the local airport. My boss just bought it and is going to rent it out to me, bigger than where I'm at now.
AH!! The feeling of waking up with a cup of coffee and the sound of airplanes!! By the way the porch has a awesome view!!
Politically Incorrect
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:47 pm

Sounds almost too perfect for an aviation nut. While we're off-topic how about this. I once met a Canadian who has a holiday home built alongside the runway at a gliding club field in Florida. He spends the winter there & keeps his sailplane, speedboat & golf cart in the garage. ;)
Last edited by Hagar on Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Politically Incorrect » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:33 pm

Ah! It must be nice to have money!
My vacation home is in the Alps, I fly there every weekend.
I guess M$ has done one thing right , they have given us the ability to dream of a near perfect world!!
Politically Incorrect
Major
Major

Postby B1a2rrios » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:59 pm

Also makes you wonder what the officials were drinking when they made a law like that! How would you enforce a law against frogs?

AH!! The feeling of waking up with a cup of coffee and the sound of airplanes!! By the way the porch has a awesome view!!

LOL! ;D IM still thinking about that frog law man....

Hey man, i think that you are about to experience the ultimate pilot dream....Live close to your job. Getting the sudden chill from an airplane taking off...The sound, the view, it's everything for a true pilot :D  ::). Enjoy, and try to get us some of those awsome views you got there.. ;)
You MUST be able to fly choppers!!!
B1a2rrios
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Politically Incorrect » Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:06 pm

Well unfortantly I'm a cabinet maker by trade, but I'm currently working on my pilot's liscence. (might not get it if I can't spell it right!)
My boss just bought a Diamond Star, beauty!! And also got the hanger at the same time. I talked him into geting the one with the apartment, used the I can keep a eye on your plane when your not there line. So he took the bait and i have a dream apartment.
But he assured me that I won't have access to keys for the plane, I guess my late night flight plans are cancelled :)
Politically Incorrect
Major
Major

Postby B1a2rrios » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:29 pm

late night plans heh ;D.....lolol... well, at leaat you got the house man.... ;)...
You MUST be able to fly choppers!!!
B1a2rrios
Ground hog
Ground hog

Previous

Return to Music, Arts & Entertainment