The crab and the fish princess..

What are you laughing at?

The crab and the fish princess..

Postby Steve M » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Once upon a time, in the undersea kingdom, there lived a fish princess. This fish princess had fallen in love with a peasant crab.

When her father, the fish king, found out about their affair he forbade her to ever see him again. When she asked him why he replied "No daughter of mine will consort with a lowly sideways-walking crab!"

Devastated, but with no other choice, the fish princess goes to her crab and delivers the news. "My father says we can't be together," she tells him, "he says you're a lowly side-walker, and that I'm forbidden to see you." The crab, crushed by the news, turns and sadly walks away - sidewise, of course.

That night there was a gala ball at the fish palace. All the nobility of the undersea kingdom was there in attendance including, of course, the fish king and princess. Then, at the very height of festivities, the doors to the ballroom suddenly burst open... and there was the crab.

The entire room burst into excited whispers, all the attendees having heard the rumor of the princess' affair with a side-walking commoner. To their surprise, however, before their very eyes, the crab took one step forward... then another step forward... and another... walking forward down the red carpet toward the king on his throne.

As the crab approached the king the room went silent in anticipation. The crab looked the king square in the eye... opened his mouth... and slurred "I am soooooo super drunk."
Steve M
Major
Major

Re: The crab and the fish princess..

Postby Romulus111VADT » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Well heck, here I thought that Spongebob was going to come in and save the day.....darn.... :(

;)

:)
Former member
Romulus111VADT
Major
Major

Postby CHUCK79 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

;D ;D ;D
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Steve M » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Well heck, here I thought that Spongebob was going to come in and save the day.....darn.... :(

;)

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten Bikini Bottoms is the crab capital of the undersea world!  ;D
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby Romulus111VADT » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

;)

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten Bikini Bottoms is the crab capital of the undersea world!
Former member
Romulus111VADT
Major
Major

Postby Steve M » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:42 pm

;)

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten Bikini Bottoms is the crab capital of the undersea world!
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby Steve M » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Just for those that don't know, Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea, in a place called Bikini Bottoms.  8-)
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 am

[quote]Just for those that don't know, Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea, in a place called Bikini Bottoms.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Romulus111VADT » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:35 am

[quote][quote]Just for those that don't know, Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea, in a place called Bikini Bottoms.
Former member
Romulus111VADT
Major
Major

Return to Humour