Funny? Maybe.....

What are you laughing at?

Funny? Maybe.....

Postby Tug002 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:49 am

� Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

� I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

� Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

� Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

� The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

� How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire

� I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted pay cheques.

� Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR."

� The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

� Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

� Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.

� You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: Funny? Maybe.....

Postby Peggy Briggs » Thu May 11, 2023 2:52 am

Concerning the other jets that you listed earlier: - the S211 would be really good, but I'm not sure why it would have any less of an impact than his T-45...
- I'm not familiar with that model of the TA-4 Skyhawk. Considering Dino, I imagine that this will be a lot of fun. shell shockers
- I believe that Piglet was the one who created the Morane Paris. If that's the case, it's a great model, and from what I can recall, the frame rate impact was rather low, although the graphics were looking a little bit antiquated.
Peggy Briggs
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Humour