HOW US OLDER FOLK THINK

What are you laughing at?

HOW US OLDER FOLK THINK

Postby Tug002 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:10 pm

HOW US OLDER FOLK THINK

I'm responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.

My tolerance for idiots is extremely low these days. I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously there's a new strain out there.

It's not my age that bothers me; it's the side effects.

I'm not saying I'm old and worn out, but I make sure I'm nowhere near the curb on trash day.

As I watch this generation try and rewrite our history, I'm sure of one thing: It will be misspelled and have no punctuation.

As I've gotten older, people think I've become lazy. The truth is I'm just being more energy efficient.

Turns out that being a "senior" is mostly just googling how to do stuff.

I want to be 18 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.

I put my scale in the bathroom corner and that's where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.

My mind is like an internet browser. At least 19 open tabs, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no clue where the music is coming from.

Hard to believe I once had a phone attached to a wall, and when it rang, I picked it up without knowing who was calling.

Apparently RSVPing to a wedding invitation "Maybe next time" isn't the correct response.

Sometimes God puts you in the same situation again to see if you're still a dumbass.

There is no such thing as a grouchy old person. The truth is that once you get old, you stop being polite

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: HOW US OLDER FOLK THINK

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun May 07, 2023 8:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen:

How us older folk think about the use of technology.

Image ImageImage
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Humour