Male Sensitivity

What are you laughing at?

Male Sensitivity

Postby Tug002 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:51 am

Male Sensitivity
The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe and was telling the men how to give the necessary help and assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy.

She said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."

She looked at the men in the room, "Gentlemen, remember -- you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."

The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information.

After a few moments, a man named Paul at the back of the room slowly raised his hand.

"Yes," said the instructor.

"I was just wondering, would it be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

This kind of sensitivity just can't be taught.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: Male Sensitivity

Postby Fozzer » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:47 pm

Hello Tug!
The practice of "Golfing" never took my fancy... :doh:...!
In fact, anything to do with people playing with their balls seemed to me to be a total waste of precious energy..... :naughty: ....!
"Resting"...is more my cup of Tea, (Tetley).
...... :whistle: .....!
Take care, Tug!... :D ...!
Paul... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

P.S. "Pregnancy"...I leave to the Ladies... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour