Some things to ponder

What are you laughing at?

Some things to ponder

Postby captjim » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:58 pm

Hi fellow simmers, Captjim here again. Some of the following may have been included in past topics.. :?: I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now. :twisted: Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers. :roll: I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes it five years in a row. :snooty: I decided to stop calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning. ;) Old age is coming at a really bad time. :P When I was a child I thought "Nap Time" was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation. :dance: The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't need to write that down, I"ll remember it. In addition to that, there are three things that I never forget...eh...eh...eh. Well I guess that makes four things. :doh: I don't have gray hair, I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise. :ugeek: If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees. :o Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators, we haven't met yet. :doh: Why do I have to press one for English when your just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway? :lol: Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice. :whistle: At my age (85), "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for. :D Actually, I'm not complaining because I am a Senager,(Senior teenager), I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I had a drivers license (gave it up last year). Own two cars that my family drives. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant, and I don't have acne. :oops: Stay safe and God Bless. Captjim :violin:
captjim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Some things to ponder

Postby hertzie » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:54 pm

I think I recognise some things..... :lol:

hertzie
hertzie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:27 am

Wonderful!.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Every one!

I feel I'm quite at home now... :D ...

...a Nursing Home....:? ..!

Who put me here?...

...who are you...and where are my socks?...:roll: ...!

Paul...(87)... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:42 am

absolutely right on :D ....my problem arises by being 16 on the inside, with all my hopes and dreams, living in an 80 year old outside.....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Canuck1955 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:31 am

"Why do I have to press one for English when your just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?" so so true.
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby captjim » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:10 pm

I know what you mean. I just turned 86 last Sat. I know all answers, however noone wants to ask me any questions. :angry-tappingfoot: Captjim
captjim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby TruNorthSim » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 pm

:lol: :clap:
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:43 pm

hmmm....so many deer and moose on the highways up here that i though a car horn with the sound of howling wolves would be appropriate......
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Humour