Has this ever happened to you??

What are you laughing at?

Has this ever happened to you??

Postby captjim » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:35 pm

This guy was driving past the local mental health hospital when his right rear tire blue out. He got out of his car opened the trunk and took out the jack. Traffic was high so he worked quickly to remove the tire. He took the tire nuts off and put them in the wheel cover. He then put the spare tire on the car. When he went to get the wheel nuts he accidently dropped them and they rolled into the sewer grate. He immediately panicked. He noticed a guy sitting on a rock inside the fence of the hospital. The guy on the rock said, "why don't you take one nut from each of the good tires and put them on the spare tire and that should hold until you can get to a gas station and replace the nuts". The drivers asked the guy on the rock if he was a patient in the hospital and if so why was he in the hospital? The guy said I'am in here because I"am crazy not stupid. :o captjim.
captjim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Has this ever happened to you??

Postby yancovitch » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:38 pm

:D :D :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: Has this ever happened to you??

Postby Fozzer » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:12 am

.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Some of us are Nuts...

..and some of us are Normal!

(I am sometimes Normal)... ;) ...!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour