Cooking Joke Anyone?

What are you laughing at?

Cooking Joke Anyone?

Postby Hawkeye07 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm

On my drive home after doing some errands yesterday I decided to turn on the radio and listen to some music. I chose a local station but instead of some great Oldies I seemed to have broken into the middle of a pre-recorded comedian's routine. I want to share with you what I heard because I thought it was really funny. Before I do let me add that while I was listening to this comedian I kept picturing Fozzer speaking. (Sorry Paul but it's true, I did for some strange reason. Probably because of all your outstanding cooking entries in this forum.)

The comedian's friend said "you're a pretty big fella, your wife must be a really good cook."

To which the comedian replied "Well she has gotten better at it. Especially since she realized that the smoke alarm was not a cooking timer.

I remember our first meal in our new home when we first got married. It was so done I couldn't even tell you what it was. When the Mrs left the room
I fed it to my dog. Just as she walked back in he was licking his butt. She asked me "What is that dog doing?"
I remarked " I think he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth." :lol: :lol: :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Re: Cooking Joke Anyone?

Postby Fozzer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 am

Hawkeye07 wrote:On my drive home after doing some errands yesterday I decided to turn on the radio and listen to some music. I chose a local station but instead of some great Oldies I seemed to have broken into the middle of a pre-recorded comedian's routine. I want to share with you what I heard because I thought it was really funny. Before I do let me add that while I was listening to this comedian I kept picturing Fozzer speaking. (Sorry Paul but it's true, I did for some strange reason. Probably because of all your outstanding cooking entries in this forum.)

The comedian's friend said "you're a pretty big fella, your wife must be a really good cook."

To which the comedian replied "Well she has gotten better at it. Especially since she realized that the smoke alarm was not a cooking timer.

I remember our first meal in our new home when we first got married. It was so done I couldn't even tell you what it was. When the Mrs left the room
I fed it to my dog. Just as she walked back in he was licking his butt. She asked me "What is that dog doing?"
I remarked " I think he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth." :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... :lol: .... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Never fear Hawk.... ;) ....

It's always nice when someone remembers the delights of all my culinary enterprises!.... :D ... :D ...!

I must admit that most/all of my meals are cooked; "well done" to prevent any nasty tummy upsets!

...but I have yet come across anyone with unhygienic toilet habits after sampling them... :o ...!

..... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Paul.....More wonderful meals every day!.... :dance: ...1
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Hawkeye. That was so funny.
Especially the dog one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will have to remember this.

Anthin. :shifty:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby H » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:44 pm

It wouldn't be the first time a man claimed his wife worshiped him with burnt offerings.
;)

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:46 am

H wrote:It wouldn't be the first time a man claimed his wife worshiped him with burnt offerings.
;)

8-)

...and got his fingers burnt for complaining... :roll: ...!

Paul.... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hawkeye07 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Fozzer wrote:
H wrote:It wouldn't be the first time a man claimed his wife worshiped him with burnt offerings.
;)

8-)

...and got his fingers burnt for complaining... :roll: ...!

Paul.... ;) ...!

Burnt fingers and the cold shoulder! :lol: :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Return to Humour