Beer

What are you laughing at?

Beer

Postby Tug002 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 am

BEER - BY SEVEN YEAR OLDS

A handful of 7 year old children in Australia were asked what they thought of beer.
There were some interesting responses

'I think beer must be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettier my mum gets.'
--Tim, 7 years old

'Beer makes my dad sleepy and we get to watch what we want on television when he is asleep, so beer is nice.'
--Melanie, 7 years old

'My Mum and Dad both like beer. My Mum gets funny when she drinks it and takes her top off at parties, but Dad doesn't think it is very funny.'
--Grady, 7 years old

''My Mum and Dad talk funny when they drink beer and the more they drink the more they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.'
--Toby, 7 years old

'My Dad loves beer. The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time he danced right into the pool.'
--Lily, 7 years old

'I don't like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns the sausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.'
--Ethan, 7 years old

'I give Dad's beer to the dog and he goes to sleep.'
--Shirley, 7 years old

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: Beer

Postby Fozzer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:21 am

When I drink Beer, I find I laugh a lot...even more than usual!... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Paul....HIC!..... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Apex » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Yep, yep, yep, nothin' like a short walk on a long beer.

The essentials of life: Beer, pizza, football, and oxygen.
Apex
Major
Major

Postby H » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:40 pm

I'm pushing its image of out of mind but, if Grady's parents are at Ethan's dad's BBQ party, the wrong sausage may wind up on the barbie...
and these children are observing way too much.
[need 'no see' icon here!]

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Humour