protection

What are you laughing at?

protection

Postby yancovitch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

hope i didn't post this before.....construction workers behind my apt. years ago....was taking photos, and managed to catch this......
and fozzer.....this is the bike i was gonna buy some years ago, but the rake was too extreme, and i had a hard time turning corners....gave up on it....a modified shadow i think..wife and i
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: protection

Postby yancovitch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm

yikes...i didn't mean the photos to be so large.....sheesh!
yancovitch
Major
Major

Postby yancovitch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 pm

and.........wanted to move the second in the general discussion, but the edit provision disappeared on me.....sorry.......
yancovitch
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:59 am

Love the first photo, Yan.....

Reminds me of myself the next morning after devouring yet another of my famous Onion and Garlic powered meals, with additional Cabbage and Brussels Sprouts!

It's a good job I live on my own!..... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

The second Photo is wonderful!
...I always love to have real Photos of my many various Internet Chums when I visit various Forums!.
I've saved the Photo of you and your dear Wife in my Photo Album, Yan!

...and the Vee-Twin....

The venerable Honda Shadow!

A bike I would love to have now, except that it's much heavier and difficult to manage for me than my present little Honda 250 Rebel, air-cooled, vertical twin is.

The "Rice Burner" Vee-Twins...are much cheaper than the equivalent Harley-Davidson Vee-Twins!... ;) ....!

...and finally....

The option to Edit our previous Posts!

It has always been the Sim V policy to prevent editing our posts after a short while has elapsed, for as long as I can remember....(A very long time!)
...sometimes it's annoying when you realize that you have made a silly mistake and no longer have the ability to correct it!.... :oops: ....!
Sim V is the only Forum I regularly visit that has such a policy, which means you/I have to take extra care to review your/my posts immediately after previewing/posting them!... ;) ...!

Take care Yan...and thanks again for the wonderful Photo!

Paul... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:27 am

Where my Daisy patiently waits for me outside Mr. Sainsbury's Supermarket whilst I shop for yet more amazing goodies to eat and drink!...>>>>

She knows that route every day with her Headlamp blindfolded....

...trust me!.... :lol: ....!

I've yet to find someone brave enough to photograph me sat astride her!..... ;) ....!

Paul.... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 am

oh...can two people ride on that rebel....or is it pushing it?
yancovitch
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:01 am

yancovitch wrote:oh...can two people ride on that rebel....or is it pushing it?

..... :lol: ... :lol: ....!

Solo is better....but Honda Rebels have successfully toured all around the USA, coast to coast!

With little me; at 5' 7", and weighing a mere 150 Lbs, (before dinner), the Honda Rebel is ideal, with a very impressive power-to-weight ratio!

It's a lightweight bike I can manage with no difficulty, whereas a Harley Road King would be a bit of a handful getting through my front gate, and up and down my garden path!

...Riding a Rebel is all about having fun...with a grin from ear to ear!

Paul.... :D ...!

P.S. I really must get back to Sim-Flying Route 66 in my Cessna 150 Aerobat again!.... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour