What are you laughing at?

Re: Re: Man Rules

Postby H » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:44 am

RAFSB wrote:Re: Man Rules
Learn to work the toilet seat.
You’re a big girl.
If it’s up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down..
From moms (biological and foster), sister and, particularly, an aunt... we males are at a loss... our counter-claim goes down the toilet...
I've come to realize that if they take you to court over this they can claim squatter's rights!

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby napamule » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm

The solution is for all men to sit to P. Then there would not be any 'equiptment malfunction' issues. Ha!
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 pm

hmmmmm.......i've had to sit to P for a long time, as for some reason the stream is split it two, so if one hits, the other sometimes misses :D ...got tired of jiggling my rear end around trying to get them both in...........then i found that sitting, hampered the flow....so now i use a yogurt container.....then down the sink....then a spray of bleach......oh oh....too much information ?? :D
i could go on with my technique for #2, but i thought that may cause some concern :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:32 pm

No problem for me with the seating and standing arrangement in the smallest room.

I always keep the seat closed down, followed by its seat cover, after use.....

...(even after male visitors have used it and left it all open!).

...much tidier, in the same way, that I always make sure that my front gate is always kept closed, (learned that from my Dad).

(About the only two things which are kept tidy in my house!)..... :oops: ....!

Paul.... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby napamule » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Quote: '..use a container..'

Personally I skipt the 'transfer' to container and go straight into the SINK! No more splatter no matter the 'stream'. And nobody will be the wiser. Use my head!
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 pm

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:17 pm

pilotwin7 wrote:Image

...easy-peasy.... :roll: ....!

Old age, and Prostate Gland problems..... :( ....!

Paul.... :violin: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby B0ikat » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Too Much Information! :shock:
B0ikat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:57 pm

B0ikat wrote:Too Much Information! :shock:

.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

It's amazing how simple life can be....

...when no one is watching!.... ;) ... ;) ...!

Paul.... :lol: .... :lol: ....!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 pm

napamule wrote:1. The solution is for all men to sit to P. Then there would not be any 'equiptment malfunction' issues. Ha!
yancovitch wrote:hmmmmm.......i've had to sit to P for a long time...
The combination of diabetes and cancer has more than occasioned me to the sitting plight lest I faint in the standing.

Fozzer wrote:I always keep the seat closed down, followed by its seat cover, after use...
Again, the diabetic plight often doesn't allow the time for seat raising thus the cover remains up -- there's a tough enough time getting the zipper open and the hose ready on the way -- or there may be a moat about the loo from off said cover!

yancovitch wrote:now i use a yogurt container.....then down the sink....then a spray of bleach...
napamule wrote:Personally I skipt the 'transfer' to container and go straight into the SINK!...Use my head!
Mentioning a plight, this goes to the story of a grandfather but not because he couldn't hit the target -- with an outhouse not attached to the home, he didn't feel like taking the short trip through the wintry chill and thought to 'use his head'. He didn't have time to wash the sink with bleach -- my grandmother used her skillet on his head.

yancovitch wrote:oh oh....too much information ??
B0ikat wrote:Too Much Information! :shock:
Enough for an "R' rated comedy of errors... we'd avoid the "X" rated version because of the obvious embarrassment that too many of us would miss the mark.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Humour