Flu Shot

What are you laughing at?

Flu Shot

Postby H » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:08 am

I feared it would come to no good and kept refusing but at every pharmacy, hospital and doctor's clinic I was told, "Get Your Flu Shot!"
I finally gave in and, sure enough, the result was not good. I wound up driven out of my home into a cold drizzle.
My place filled with thick smoke when I shot my flue. Now I think I'm coming down with a virus...

:cry:

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Flu Shot

Postby Fozzer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:44 am

H wrote:I feared it would come to no good and kept refusing but at every pharmacy, hospital and doctor's clinic I was told, "Get Your Flu Shot!"
I finally gave in and, sure enough, the result was not good. I wound up driven out of my home into a cold drizzle.
My place filled with thick smoke when I shot my flue. Now I think I'm coming down with a virus...

:cry:

8-)

..... :lol: .... :lol: .... :lol: ....!

Is Influenza the opposite of Outfluenza?.... :think: ....!

Funnillilly enuf .... ;) ....

I have always refused a 'Flu Jab, (which actually infects one with a mild strain of 'Flu making one feel quite poorly for a while), preferring instead to combat the cold of Winter with plenty of good-for-me hot foods .... :dance: ....!

Soups, Stews, Casseroles, etc...

Nature takes its course!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Flu Shot

Postby yancovitch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 am

ha...and i use a wood stove to heat our home.....i've never had a flue shot.....and now i know why :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Humour