Oriental?

What are you laughing at?

Oriental?

Postby 511Flyer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 pm

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born.
Statistics just released from The National Statistics Office and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealed that: North American, Australian, New Zealanders and British men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, (and a small number a lot more), whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.
This has come as very upsetting news to a lot of us at the pub, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

:o
511Flyer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Oriental?

Postby H » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 pm

511Flyer wrote:...North American, Australian, New Zealanders and British men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, Japanese men will have sex only once or twice per year...
I must contend with this science. I mean, if we were to accept that their sex is actively as men for any of those set times, are they asexual, bisexual or female the rest of the time?

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

:lol: :lol:
I don't think I'm Japanese,but,it has been so long
I can't remember. :o

Maybe once a century? :doh:

Anthin. :shifty:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 am

"Turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so" ----- The Vapors 1980 :clap:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 59491.html

So how often do statisticians have sex? More to the point; what woman in her right mind would want to get that close to one! :lol:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 am

as much as i've been driven by it, along with the rest of the world, i hated the after effects of the bleary eyed depression like state...for me at least.....i think i read that frederic chopin complained that he lost all his inspiration after engagement....but it's so interesting that each man has his own capacity for it...but i think that if someone were to be a great athlete or whatever, one could become super human through celibacy.......hey...wait a minute....i'm supposed to say something funny!! :o
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Humour