Cataracs

What are you laughing at?

Cataracs

Postby RAFSB » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Spent more time in the out patience registration/prep room that it took to remove a cataract in my left eye today. Arrive at 0730 for 0930 operation. Done in less than 10 minutes. Can't see a bloddy thing out of my left eye. :sad-teareye:
RAFSB
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Cataracs

Postby Flacke » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 pm

RAFSB wrote:Spent more time in the out patience registration/prep room that it took to remove a cataract in my left eye today. Arrive at 0730 for 0930 operation. Done in less than 10 minutes. Can't see a bloddy thing out of my left eye. :sad-teareye:

When driving today, make only right turns!

Glad to hear that your surgery went well and that you will soon be making left turns again.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:17 pm

wow...good luck with that.!!!
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby H » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:05 am

RAFSB wrote:Spent more time in the out patience registration/prep room that it took to remove a cataract in my left eye today. Arrive at 0730 for 0930 operation. Done in less than 10 minutes. Can't see a bloddy thing out of my left eye.
You've put this in the humour section? They said I can't drive for about three days after surgery (I have to use sunglasses now) and the closest I can be set up for eye surgery by the VA is near Boston, MA, which is a ways from Winnisquam, NH. I've been told to call them a week from tomorrow to find out if they can schedule me locally.
Nevertheless, I doubt I'll be able to even after eye surgery but I can't see anything out of your left eye, either...
:shifty:

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:55 am

H wrote:
RAFSB wrote:Spent more time in the out patience registration/prep room that it took to remove a cataract in my left eye today. Arrive at 0730 for 0930 operation. Done in less than 10 minutes. Can't see a bloddy thing out of my left eye.
You've put this in the humour section? They said I can't drive for about three days after surgery (I have to use sunglasses now) and the closest I can be set up for eye surgery by the VA is near Boston, MA, which is a ways from Winnisquam, NH. I've been told to call them a week from tomorrow to find out if they can schedule me locally.
Nevertheless, I doubt I'll be able to even after eye surgery but I can't see anything out of your left eye, either...
:shifty:

8-)

Too many blind left turns in Ontario, Canada, and RAFSB could very well end up in your neck of the woods, New Hampshire, @H... :o ....!

Visit the sights of New England!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour