Bigglee and His Boots

What are you laughing at?

Bigglee and His Boots

Postby H » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:25 am

Bigglee, a very hefty fellow, owned a small spread on the outskirts of Blythe, California. His wife wasn't so attractive when they married and was quite overweight, herself, but she'd more than doubled her size since. In fact, it was apparent that she wasn't doing anything to stop her 'growth' (or girth), causing Bigglee to admonish her for "trying to eat her weight in food every day." Nevertheless, she tended to household chores and cooked the meals with rarely a complaint and, on his next birthday, she gave him a brand new pair of fancy cowboy boots.
They were beautiful and Bigglee couldn't wait to try them on. They fit great and Bigglee had thoughts of wearing them in his sleep. Grateful as he was for the boots, he still taunted his wife about her size.
One day soon after, a local officer happened by and saw Bigglee, in his boots, milking his cow. Now, there is a law in Blythe, California, that one cannot wear cowboy boots if they own no cows. Bigglee owned two goats, six hogs, a few chickens and a cow. The officer got out of his patrol car and approached Bigglee, "Those are a nice pair of cowboy boots."
"Certainly are," replied Bigglee.
"Unfortunately, sir," the officer informed, "it is against local law to wear them if you own no cows and I'll have to give you a citation."
"What do you think I'm milking!" Bigglee returned in astonishment, "This is a cow!"
"Yes, sir, it is 'a' cow," the officer related, "but the law states 'cows', as in more than one."
Bigglee's wife had come outside during this conversation and, approaching the two, now caught the officer's attention. The officer gave another look at Bigglee, gave a sigh of disbelief, kept his ticket booklet in his pocket and walked back to his car.
Bigglee has stopped taunting his wife and will get another pair of cowboy boots when these are worn out -- quite probably by his next birthday.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Bigglee and His Boots

Postby Fozzer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:57 am

.... :lol: ... :lol: .... :lol: ...!

I could never figure it out...

...but maybe there is some advantage to owning an overweight Lady.... :think: ....!

You get free boots, and the local Law Enforcement Officer no longer gives you grief?... :whistle: ....!

Paul... :lol: .... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:59 am

Ouch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Anthindelahunt » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:35 am

Lucky he and his wife did not have a daughter that looked
like her Mother.Then he would have the start of a Herd. :lol:

Anthin. :o
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major