Thoughts on ageing

What are you laughing at?

Thoughts on ageing

Postby Tug002 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:12 pm

As I’ve grown older, I’ve learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I’m responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.

My tolerance for idiots is extremely low these days. I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously there's a new strain out there.

It’s not my age that bothers me; it’s the side effects.

I’m not saying I’m old and worn out, but I make sure I’m nowhere near the curb on trash day.

As I watch this generation try and rewrite our history, I'm sure of one thing: It will be misspelled and have no punctuation.
As I’ve gotten older, people think I’ve become lazy. The truth is I’m just being more energy efficient.
I haven't gotten anything done today. I've been in the Produce Department trying to open this stupid plastic bag.

Turns out that being a "senior" is mostly just googling how to do stuff.
I want to be 18 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.

I put my scale in the bathroom corner and that's where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.

My mind is like an internet browser. At least 19 open tabs, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no clue where the music is coming from.

Hard to believe I once had a phone attached to a wall, and when it rang, I picked it up without knowing who was calling.

She says I keep pushing her buttons. If that were true, I would have found mute by now.
So you’ve been eating hot dogs and McChickens all your life, but you won’t take the vaccine because you don’t know what’s in it. Are you kidding me?

There is no such thing as a grouchy old person. The truth is that once you get old, you stop being polite and start being honest

Keep smiling
Tug :-)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Re: Thoughts on aging

Postby yancovitch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:21 am

right on tug....guess there's not enough old fellas left here, but i appreciated it :)
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: Thoughts on ageing

Postby Flying Trucker » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Thoughts on ageing

Postby Hawkeye07 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: OUTSTANDING TUG!!!

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Return to Humour