Airline Safety Demo

What are you laughing at?

Airline Safety Demo

Postby Hawkeye07 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:28 am

I saw this in Pinterest... :lol: :lol: :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Re: Airline Safety Demo

Postby yancovitch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 am

ya .....cute!
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Anthindelahunt » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:22 pm

I love the expression on the dogs face.
Love it. :lol: :lol:

Anthin. :mrgreen:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 am

I presume (hope) the dog is a Photoshop image, as having a loose animal in the passenger compartment could hardly be described as safe. Especially a brute that size! :shock: If that is really the airline’s approach to safety, I can understand why the passengers aren’t too bothered – they are resigned to their fate! :lol:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Sinkrate wrote:I presume (hope) the dog is a Photoshop image, as having a loose animal in the passenger compartment could hardly be described as safe. Especially a brute that size! :shock: If that is really the airline’s approach to safety, I can understand why the passengers aren’t too bothered – they are resigned to their fate! :lol:

Looks like the dog has a harness.

Traveling with a Service Dog, a Complete Step-By-Step Guide
The Department of Homeland Security’s Transportation Security Administration has universal guidelines for traveling with a service dog or assistance animal.

Airlines do require some form of assurance that your dog is indeed a Service Animal and not a pet. Identification, such as cards or documentation, the presence of a harness or markings on the harness, a doctor’s letter or other credible assurance of the passenger using the animal for their disability is required.

Although some people strongly objet to service dogs anywhere near them.

crazy lady argues with people about PTSD dog - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSdeYpoWBU

And for those who can see YouTube videos;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSdeYpoWBU[/youtube]
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 am

Oh no, you’re saying it’s for real? :o

Whilst I have every sympathy for blind people (if that’s what this is about) I also cannot help but feel for the other passengers who are compelled to share a confined space with a whopping great mutt – woof woof! I mean…stinkorama dude! : :puke-front: And if that varmint freaks, I very much doubt that its owner would be able to restrain it.

There was I thinking that all animals had to travel in cages in a pressurised hold. Yet another good reason to avoid air travel at all costs. :whistle:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby OldAirmail » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:21 pm

One thing for sure, if you have a service, or any other, animal and you need to fly - You aren't going to trust it to United Airlines in the baggage area.

United Airlines accounted for a third of animal deaths on U.S. flights in last 5 years
In a statement, United said it was saddened by news of the death of Simon, a 3-foot Continental Giant rabbit, on the flight to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:02 am

One thing for sure, if you have a service, or any other, animal and you need to fly - You aren't going to trust it to United Airlines in the baggage area.

Ain’t that the truth; I wouldn’t even trust them with my luggage! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hawkeye07 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 am

Sinkrate wrote:I presume (hope) the dog is a Photoshop image, as having a loose animal in the passenger compartment could hardly be described as safe. Especially a brute that size! :shock: If that is really the airline’s approach to safety, I can understand why the passengers aren’t too bothered – they are resigned to their fate!

Oh no, you’re saying it’s for real? :o

Whilst I have every sympathy for blind people (if that’s what this is about) I also cannot help but feel for the other passengers who are compelled to share a confined space with a whopping great mutt – woof woof! I mean…stinkorama dude! : :puke-front: And if that varmint freaks, I very much doubt that its owner would be able to restrain it.

There was I thinking that all animals had to travel in cages in a pressurized hold. Yet another good reason to avoid air travel at all costs. :whistle:

Sinkrate, I'm just curious here but by your comments you lead me to suspect you're afraid of dogs. Is that true? Service dogs aren't your every day mutt next door. They are trained animals which are extensively screened prior to being put in service. I've seen them in shopping malls and amusement parks with tons of people around and little kids whining and running around and in my personal experience I've never seen a single service dog forget it's duty or get out of line.

To be truthful I'd rather have that brute sit next to me than any of the 275 - 300 pound passengers or crying babies I've had to endure over the years. :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Sinkrate » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:57 am

Sinkrate, I'm just curious here but by your comments you lead me to suspect you're afraid of dogs. Is that true? Service dogs aren't your every day mutt next door. They are trained animals which are extensively screened prior to being put in service. I've seen them in shopping malls and amusement parks with tons of people around and little kids whining and running around and in my personal experience I've never seen a single service dog forget it's duty or get out of line.

To be truthful I'd rather have that brute sit next to me than any of the 275 - 300 pound passengers or crying babies I've had to endure over the years. :lol:

With you regarding the babies – yuck!

It’s not that I’m afraid of dogs, but having been in a confined space with them I can tell you from first hand experience THEY STINK! They pant though their mouths continuously, and a large dog will soon fill the air with fetid dog breath. If it busts loose at the other end, you’d better be somewhere else man. I was once in a supermarket when a large Labrador guide dog let one go and you could smell it all over the store. It even outstank the hapless varmint that they were cremating in the cafeteria! I’ve got nothing against dogs or any other animals, but they are ANIMALS and as such, their behaviour is not always predictable. I also agree with you that some humans are just as bad. :lol:
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Humour