The versatile magic of Gorilla Duct Tape....

What are you laughing at?

The versatile magic of Gorilla Duct Tape....

Postby Fozzer » Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 am

I have spent the past 27+ years of my sad life, Sim Flying around San Francisco and the surrounding Bay area, and being constantly reminded of all the various; "goings-on", criminal and otherwise, in the local Kron4 News....

...so this particular stunt by local Californians in Alameda/Oakland East Bay doesn't surprise me in the least...>>>

http://kron4.com/2017/05/16/people-beha ... n-oakland/

Nothing much has changed since the crazy 1960's; "Flower-Power" days!

I just make sure that I don't land my Aircraft in the vicinity, and be confronted by these; Californian Fruit-Cases!.... :lol: ....!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

P.S....and what about this lot!...>>> http://kron4.com/2017/05/16/shocking-vi ... te-bridge/

Crazy People!.... :o ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: The versatile magic of Gorilla Duct Tape....

Postby H » Wed May 17, 2017 6:40 am

Well, if you don't have the seating room inside...
On the link's opening page is listed "SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES WIFE ARRESTED IN DUI CRASH THAT KILLED 3-YEAR-OLD ARRESTED AGAIN" -- there's an apostrophe missing and are we correct in assuming this woman is a polygamist?
As to the teens climbing the bridge, what's so rad about that? In my first year of life in Belfast, Maine, I still have memory of a fellow and his ex-wife, both of whom would visit from their separate homes across the street. Querying about them in later years, my mom informed me about them. It's my understanding that she'd divorced him after he'd spent time in jail -- on a drunken dare, he'd scaled the outside of the city hall building, bare fingers and toes.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Humour