O.K. Here's a few oldies that made me laugh...
1) The Munsters...Fred Gwynn plays a frankenstein type character named Herman. Hilarious stuff!
2) Beverly Hilbillies...No-one was ever denser than Jethro Bodine...eg. "let me do some gazintas for you....2 gazinta 4 twice" etc....dated stuff, but classic.
3) Mash...What more can be said about the greatest t.v. series of all time? Anyone who followed it would agree.
4) The Outer Limits...classic scare your ass off sci-fi from the 60's. Still shown on the space channel Sat. mornings. William Shatner (Capt. Kirk) made his debut on this show. He played an astronout landed on Mars. His body was invaded by aliens. Redundant story line, but Kirk was awsome. Many other episodes with cutting edge effects. (for the time) Sci-fi classic!!
5) C.S.I. Las Vegas....Absolutely perfect casting, interesting story lines, destined to become a classic series!
Those are the shows that do it (did it ) for me..