Criminals are DUMB!

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Criminals are DUMB!

Postby ozzy72 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:11 am

Suspected burglar stuck down chimney
LONDON (Reuters) - A suspected burglar who spent seven hours wedged down the chimney of a pub was arrested by police after he was rescued, the Daily Telegraph reports. The man was stuck down the chimney of the Twin Farms pub in Newcastle on Friday and was only rescued after a deliveryman heard his cries for help. Firemen used a rope to haul him to safety. "It was a bit like a cheese grater because sharp bits were sticking into him," the Telegraph quoted fireman Dave Curran as saying. "He was shouting and swearing as he was being brought up as his skin was scraping off his knuckles and other parts of his body, but he didn't suffer serious injuries." When questioned by police, the man said he had been trying to rescue a cat.

Boy was he a dork.

Ozzy ;D
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Criminals are DUMB!

Postby BFMF » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:20 am

what an idiot ::)

He should compete for the darwin awards! ;D
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ATI_7500 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 5:27 am

muhahaha!
*rofl*
;D
ATI_7500

Postby denishc » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:30 pm

This joker was probably tring to STEAL beer!  What he really needed was one of those "Invisibility Cloaks" we read about a few threads ago.
 By the way Ozzy, make a note to yourself, this is NO WAY to break into your local brewery!!
denishc
Captain
Captain

Postby ozzy72 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:04 am

I know :(
But my morning run takes me past the brewery, so at least I can smell all that lovely hops and beer!
Nearly as good as when I used to do my morning run downwind of the Mars factory, or the distillery in Oban. God did that make training fun ;D

Ozzy
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussion