Star signs

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Star signs

Postby Tequila Sunrise » Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:35 pm

Do you conform to your sign? ie personality charecter etc? ever have one of those times where someone got your week exact?
I just read mine in the TV mag and it was pretty much exact. Also I'm kinda thick at times, however I have no problem with changes.
how bout you lot?
If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?

Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee
Tequila Sunrise
Major
Major

Re: Star signs

Postby ozzy72 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:58 pm

Yup, I'm a Gemini and conform exactly. I have two extremes on everything and no middle ground.
Best astrologer was that Justin geezer in The Sun, I used to always find a copy on the Tube on the way home after work and find out he was right about my day.

Spooky
Ozzy :o
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BFMF » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:06 pm

What's that? I havn't a clue what you're talking about

???
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ozzy72 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:16 pm

Your birthsign Andrew, you know like in your horoscope? Gemini, Aquarius, Taurus etc. It has to do with when you were born.

Ozzy ::)
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hagar » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:22 pm

I never believed any of that old codswallop. Maybe I'm just an old cynic but in my experience you make your own luck. Astrologers have a way of covering all possibilities, much like our weathermen. You can read into it what you like to suit your particular circumstances. How can 1,000s (maybe millions) of people all have exactly same sort of week just because of the day they were born? It defies all logic.  :P

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby BFMF » Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:14 pm

ok, I think I have an idea, but like Hagar, I think you make yourself into what you are, not your birthdate ::)
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:44 pm

Well... I am one of the lucky few than can choose my star sign and therefore my horoscope! ;D

Therefore as my birthday is June 21st (remember that!) I can either be Gemini or Cancer... My choice... Horoscopes have never worked for me though... :( They always say you will find love today if you search hard... Well I look every where! Under tables behind hegdes on trains every thing! And NOTHING!!! :o
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hagar » Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:56 pm

LOL Woody. That hit the spot. Maybe you're looking under the wrong table. ;D
We had a girl at work in the same situation. If one horoscope didn't suit her she read the other one. If that was no better she used the best bits of both.   :D

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:15 pm

It's a load of tosh really...
...but...
I am a Pisces, (The Fishes).
Birthdate, March the 2 nd.
I don't know, but I seem to match up with artistic, musical, sensitive, loving*, reasonably intelligent, easy-going** people.

Cheers...
Paul.
(England).

P.S. ...*my phone No. is XXX XXX.XXX, night or day.... ;)...!
P.P.S. ..**or I used to be before that woman in the queue in front of me has 11 items in her basket instead of 10.... >:(...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby RichieB16 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:35 pm

I'm a Gemini, but since I don't know much about horoscopes I have no idea what that means (besides the twin stars).
RichieB16
Major
Major

Postby Iroquois » Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:09 pm

The Zodiac, According to Garfield
Here's what America's favorite fat cat has to say about star signs, funny and true. Taken from 1986 comic collection book "Garfield: Food for Thought"

Gemini: Entertaining, versitile, witty, logical, spontanious, and charming. The kind of person you would love to hate.

Cancer: A vulnerable domestic homebody with a great sense of family. Not your jet set material.

Leo: Creative, enthusiastic, full of determination, and always the center of attention. A real ham in a cat.

Virgo: Discriminating, finicky, very meticulous, and analytical. Simply stated, a picky worry-wart.

Libra (me, October 10th): A happy go-lucky character who reads romance novels and thinks life should be fair, what a fool!

Scorpio: A self centered person with lots of energy and personal magnatism. One who attracts a lot of friends and iron filings.

Sagittarius: Very expressive, has an open minde, is friendly, and sincere. Can sometimes be irresponsible and tactless, oh well nobody's perfect.

Capricorn: An abitiousm, practical person who will climb to great hights. It's the climb down that's hard for this sign.

Aquarius: This one is a revolutionary. The aquarian is inventive, original, and very unconventional. Don't let this person borrow money.

Pisces: An introvert, full of deep emotions and seems to be very intuitive. A fishy character who probably works for scale.

Taurus: Likes living high on the hog. Full of beauty, charm, affection, and a lot of bull.

Aries: Courageous, blunt, and direct. This person has the compassion of a rock.  
[center]I only pretend to know what I'm talking about. Heck, that's what lawyers, car mechanics, and IT professionals do everyday. ;)
The Rig:
AMD Athlon XP2000+ Palomino, ECS K7S5A 3.1, 1GB PC2700 DDR, Geforce FX5200 128mb, SB Live P
Iroquois
Major
Major

Postby RichieB16 » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:18 pm

In that case, Gemini does sound like me.
Last edited by RichieB16 on Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichieB16
Major
Major

Postby BFMF » Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:05 pm

interesting
BFMF
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion