charles Lindberg

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

charles Lindberg

Postby Boris_G » Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:21 pm

Hi
Do u people rember when charles Lindberg's grandson(or great grandson) flew the same route as charles Lindberg.
When was it???
What airplane was he flying?
Where did he fly  from ?
Dell Dimension 8200
2.49MHz
1GB RAM
64 MB DDR Nvidia GeForce4 Ti4200
Boris_G
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: charles Lindberg

Postby Fly2e » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:03 pm

Hey Boris,
I had an entire thread running in the "photos" section about Erik's flight. (Now the thread is called "Where's My Thread?") It got deleted some-how. It had a picture of Erik Lindburgh, his mother and me. I spent 20 minutes with him talking about his trip that duplicated his great grandfather's trip! Nice guy. The company I work for did all the media production for a big event here in Long Island, New York at the "cradle of Aviation" museum honoring his accomplishment. It re-anacted the flight of Charles while Erik narrated it and told his story along with music, video and an array of A-V magic!

The plane his great grandfather flew was built by RYAN AVIATION. The plane Erik flew was custom built (I do not remember the company). It was equipped with all the latest GPS and Satelite technology you could ask for. He had constant communication and enough food and water for the long trip. Alot MORE than his great grandfather had! ;)
Last edited by Fly2e on Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion